chapter 22

-𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  I dont know what time it is but im awoken to a random phone number calling me. I check the time before i answer the call and it reads 3am.

  I pick up the call anyways. "Hello?" i say into my phone and almost fainted when i heard the person's voice on the other line.

  "Takahiro honey, its me you're mum. Im coming home but you're father wont be." the sweet voice on the other line said.

  "Mom is this really you?" i ask with tears now running down my face.

  "Yes baby, im coming home. ill be there soon okay." she said and i smiled but i still had tears from all the pain i went through coming down my face.

  "I love you mom." i said.

  "I love you to honey, im getting on the plane now but ill be there soon." she said then hung up.

  I dropped my phone on my bed. I didnt know what to do or who to call. The first person on my mind went to mattsun.

  I snatch up my phone from my bed and called him. Two rings past and he picked up.

  "Hey makki, what's up?" he said.

  "Matssun i need you now, i need you to come home please." i begged crying harder.

  "Dont cry okay, im already one my way there. Please stop crying." he whispered and i actually stopped.

  "Can you stay on the phone with me till you get here?" i asked.

  "Of course babe, anything for you okay. Now ill be there soon so just talk to me." he said and that's what we did till he got here.. he talked.

  After a couple long moments he spoke. "I'm pulling into the driveway." he said and i took off running out my house leaving my phone in my bedroom.

  When i made it downstairs i swung the door open and he just stood there frozen. I ran up to him and tackled him into a hug causing him to catch me and hold me by my thighs against his body while i had my arms around his neck and my face shoved into his neck as well.

  "You smell good." i say while inhaling his smell as if it was oxygen and without  it id die.

  "Thanks babe, let's go to you're room so you can tell me why you're crying." he said and i nodded but stayed in his arms and held on to him like if he was my life line. Ironically he actually was.

  He carried me up to my room while i clang to him trying not to cry. Once we made it up he sat down on my bed and i was in his lap with our chest pressed together as if we were one. This is the moment i realized i really loved him.

  "My mom called.. shes coming home tomorrow morning." i said and that's when the tears broke free and i started to sob into his shoulder.

  He held me, for a long time and didnt day a word. Instead he just laid with me while i cried and played with my hair.

  "Im so sorry baby, if you want to you can come live with me." mattsun finally said.

  "No." is all i said. I know already id be a burden for him. A big one that he has to carry for a while.

  "I know exactly what you're thinking. You're not a burden okay. You will be moving in with me and that's finale." he said in a deep voice.

  "What about school?" i asked almost shivering. "If you really wanna stay at this one that you go to now then ill drive you every day." he said.

  "But it's so far." i said in a small voice tired from all the crying i did.

  "I dont care, id do anything for you." he said. And those are the last words i remember before i fell asleep with his fingers in my hair while i laid on his chest. His heartbeat was soothing, it was one like no other.. almost perfect.
----------------
hello everybody, heres a updated to this book. enjoy it and remember to stay hydrated my loves and have a good day or night. <3

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ