chapter 20

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  After breakfast both oikawa and mattsun left and i finally felt my anxiety go down. I cant stand being in the same presence of oikawa or i might accidentally hurt him.

  Iwa is still here though, currently were both laying on my bed per usual just on our phones and hanging out till he speaks up.

  "Hey makki i need to talk to you about something important that me and oikawa spoke about last night when you and mattsun went to bed." he said and i immediately turned my phone off since he now had my attention.

  "Okay, what's up?" i asked already knowing what hes gonna say.

  "So me and oikawa talked last night and i think you need to start being a little nicer to him once in a while." he said and i only saw red in that moment.

  "You gotta be fucking kidding me right now iwaizumi! What the fuck! Dont tell me you're actually picking that self absorbed prick over me right now." i yelled and got up from the bed.

  "Its not that but he says that the stuff you says hurts him." he said obviously taking oikawas side.

  "No! You know what fuck both of you! I cant believe you're picking him over our friendship! All he ever does is play the victim and you always believe him!" i screamed and now i started to cry.

  "I didnt say i picked him over you makki! Hes not playing the victim okay! Maybe you are!" he screamed and i lost it.

  "NO YOU KNOW WHAT GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK! WERE DONE!" i screamed at the top of my lungs and now sobbing so hard i couldn't see or breathe.

  "Wait i didnt mean that-" he said trying to apologize but i cut him off.

  "Just get the fuck out iwaizumi, just leave like they did too!" i yelled and threw myself on my bed while he grabbed his stuff and left.

  I turned off my phone and made sure all the lights in the house was off before i turned on the fan in my bedroom and went to sleep crying.. again.

a/n- Hey readers! How were y'alls day? I hope you liked the chapter and remember to stay hydrated.

-᥊ꪮ᥊ꪮ ᥴꫝꪖꪀꫀꪶ