Chapter 24

-𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

-𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

  On our way home the car ride was mostly silent. Mattsun had grabbed my hand and held it the whole car ride. And we had some music playing in the background. The ride was nice until my brain started to overthink everything.

  "Are you sure it's okay for me to live with you?" i asked.

  "Obviously, i offered." he said.

  "But what about you're parents?" i asked and he just laughed at my question.

  "I dont live with them, but oikawa does live with me too." he said and my world stopped.

  "Take me home." i stated blankly.

  "Why? I'm not taking you back there makki." he said gripping the steering wheel with his other hand.

  "I cant live there if oikawas there, i might kill his ass." i said.

  "He wont bother you okay, you'll be staying in my room okay." he said and it actually reassured me a little bit.

  "Okay that's fine then." i said.

  "Dont think about it too much okay, everything is gonna be okay." he said while squeezing my hand.

  "Dont tell them why im with you cause if oikawa tells iwaizumi hes gonna be pissed and i dont wanna deal with him right now."

  "Did something happen between you guys?" he asked.

  "Yea but its whatever now, were not friends anymore." i said and his face dropped.

  "Why? What happened?" he asked shocked.

  "Im surprised oikawas big ass mouth didnt tell you, he told iwaizumi all these lies then i got yelled at by him so i told him to fucking leave." i said huffing with anger just thinking about that day.

  "I'll talk to him about it then." he said and i immediately stopped him.

  "Dont! Just leave it." i said.

  After a couple more minutes of silent driving we made it to his house. The inside had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It had a living room, kitchen and basement as well. Overall the house was nice and homey. This one didnt feel empty like the one i spent my whole life at. I was finally home. 

  "Okay do you wanna stay in the extra room or with me?" he asked.

  "I'll stay with you." i said and he showed me to the room. It was huge. And one of the bathrooms were in here.

  We unpacked all my stuff while playing some loud music and just laughed with each other and talked until our vibe was ruined when oikawa and iwaizumi showed up here.

  "Oh hey mattsun- why is he here?" oikawa spat at both of us.

  "Cause this is my house and i said he could live here, dont like it move in with you're boy toy then or one of you're bitches." mattsun said leaving me shocked.

  "Whatever well were gonna be in my room." he said and grabbed iwaizumi's hand and dragged him to his room. Me and him made silent eye contact and i could tell he was regretting everything he said but the damage has already been done and nothing he says can fix it.

  But now i have someone else. And a new home and he couldn't change that either.

  After a while of just hanging out it was getting really late and we had ordered food and ate together in the living room. This one time we all forget about everything and just had fun for a little bit.

  I ended up going to mattuns room by myself so i could change into pajamas before bed. I grabbed a gaint tshirt and shorts and put them on. When i finished someone had walked into the room. It was oikawa..
----------------------------
hey loves! im back with another chapter. in the next chapter things will happen, mostly good and some bad but you'll all get over it. but how is everyone's day going today? i hope you all are having a good day or night and remember to stay hydrated my loves and enjoy the chapter.<3