Not Leaving

Lucy's POV:

Wow. Aiden is the best. Ok sure I may have fallen in love with him but hey can you blame me. After we came back from the woods everyone hugged me and the dads took the younger kids on a walk.

We got ready to go to the diner for dinner. When we got there we all sat around this big table I sat next to Aiden on my right and Bean on my left.

We were all talking when Marcus asked Lenny "hey, remember when we came here in high school late at night and get wasted?" I spit out my drink and Roxanne glares at him.

"Daddy what does wasted mean?" Becky asked Lenny. "It uh means hankering on ice cream." Nice save muppet. All the kids started saying they wanted to get wasted while Aiden and I just laughed.

"Oh I wanna get wasted. My favourite flavour is vodka." I said and all the adults laughed.

After the waitress came and got our orders Bean asked mom if he could have some of Roxanne's breast milk. I laughed because I knew what it was like being asked that. Haha.

We were all talking when Aiden slipped his hand into mine under the table interlocking our fingers. I squeezed giving an ok signal under the table and he squeezed back.

When the younger ones went to the arcade the adults started talking. "I was thinking we could spread the coaches ashes tomorrow, heh?" Rob asked. "Lenny will you be able to go your leaving tomorrow right?" Deanne asked Lenny. "Ya were going to Milan. Roxanne has a new fall collection out."

They started arguing or something but I wasn't really listening cause I was too busy thinking about how much I love Aiden. Oh God I have fallen hard.

That night we all went home and got into bed. I would be sleeping on a bed with Bean and Aiden while the others fought over the rest of the beds.

I woke up the next morning and decided, you know what fuck it I'm wearing shorts. I changed into shorts and a crop top with a bikini on underneath. 

When I walked downstairs I saw Mom giving milk to a bird and Bean complaining about her going dry. Marcus was asleep on the couch, Rob and Gloria were cooking so I went outside. I found Aiden on the porch swing and I sat down next to him. He wrapped an arm around me and i leaned on his chest.

Soon the men had left to spread the coaches ashes while we played in the water.

When they came back Aiden and I got out and I got changed while Aiden went to sit with the men.

While I was walking around I saw this old red car pull up. A tall blonde woman maybe 22 or 3 stepped out yelling something about it being shit.

I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She spun around and I smiled "I can take a look at your car for you if you want to?" She smiled back "really? that would be great" she handed me the tool box and I popped the hood. Air blew everywhere but I didn't pay any attention to it and started fixing the car.

She turned away from me and yelled "Hey Daddy" and waved. All the men except Aiden and Rob pointed at themselves and mouthed 'me'. Rob walked up to her and they started talking and he introduced Gloria to her.

I almost had the car fixed  it I couldn't find the last problem. Gloria came over and started working on it and I gave her the tool box. She pushed something and air blew at her and Rob did this weird checking out thing and I saw the rest who were watching spill their drinks turn their chairs around. I rolled my eyes and left and walked over to the lake putting my feet in the water.

I felt a presence behind me and I turned to see Aiden smirking at me. "You know, you looked really hot fixing the car." I raised my brow and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Is that flirting Hollywood?" "Maybe why?" "Cause I may just have fallen in love." He leaned and i leaned in and we kissed. I felt sparks and fireworks but we pulled apart when we heard ew noises and laughing.

I looked for the source of the noise and saw some of the younger ones looking at us. I rolled my eyes then Roxanne came out and eyed Aiden and I but we just smiled innocently.

She tried skimming a stone but just hit Greg in the stomach. I winced at that one.

She went back inside then Becky came out cheering "were not leaving and were going to a water park."

And that's how we all headed to sleep water park.