The Fourth of July

Lucy's POV:

This morning I went downstairs in my pj's and saw the moms and the kids as well as Aiden all in the kitchen/sitting room area. The some of the dads were playing a board game in the pool house.

I sat down on the clean couch where Higgins don't sleep and sat next to Bean who climbed up on my lap and continued playing with Becky, Keithie, Donna and Charlotte. It looked like they were playing cards.

Aiden walked over and sat beside me when Higgins walked out of the closet with Mama's funeral hat on.

"Did you seriously sleep in the closet?" Aiden asked him with an eyebrow raised. Higgins ran his hand over his chest and lifted up his top to see moms breast pump attached to him. We all winced when he pulled it off.

"Oh I had the sexiest dream with this sexy blonde girl."

Just as he said that Curly our dog asked out of the closet as well.

Higgins looked down at the dog. "At least I think it was a dream."

Some laughed and some groaned for his sake.

I was talking to the other moms when we heard a yell.

I look out the door to see Higgins hanging of the flag pole and Rob chasing him.

When Marcus came down Rob kicked him in the balls.

"I can't believe you would do that?!" Rob exclaimed.

"Do what?" Marcus asked confused.

"Shake the best with her!?" Rob told him.

"What you think I would do that?" Jasmin asked. "Sure maybe I flirted with him but that was just to get your attention."

"Ya man I would never do that. That's your daughter" Marcus told Rob.

By now all the women and me had made it to them and Aiden was already with them holding back Rob.

"Then what happened your head!?" Rob asked Jasmin.

"I felt someone was watching me so I went to the window to check but fell and tripped my head" she explained.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Andre and Greg duck down and giggled.

"Then what about the snoring" Rob asked and Amber came up the steps and said she heard it too and Rob kicked Marcus again..........in the crotch.

"I heard it 3 rooms down" Bridget said coming up as well.

Kurt turned to Rob "see man he didn't do it."

"Ya man see?" Marcus said.

"Then what was the moaning!?" Rob asked again.

I looked at Aiden and his eyes widened as well as mine a d we tried walking backwards but Lenny caught us.

"Wait, it was you two?!" he exclaimed loudly pointing at us. Everyone turned to us and all their eyes widened.

Aiden and I shook our heads. "NO NO it was just a very heated make out session no sex" I reassured everyone and they all sighed in relief.

"Jeez" Aiden mummbled and I giggled.

"I would never do that to you man. I'm sorry I don't have my life together like Lenny." Marcus said.

Roxanne spoke up holding Lenny's phone "oh together like Lenny. I just answered a call from your agent and he said that you cancelled the flights to Milan BEFORE WE EVEN CAME HERE" she yelled.

"What? He said that? Thats-" Lenny tried to defend himself but Roxanne cut him off again "so what he's just making it up?"

"No I'm just saying that's what he believed."

"No Lenny when does the point stop?" Roxanne asked him.

"I'm sorry, alright? Our kids are becoming snobby rich kids. I just wanted them to be around normal people" Lenny explained as I grabbed Aiden's hand for comfort.

"We're normal?!" Deanne asked nobody and I laughed.

"We got them a nanny -" Kurt cut Lenny off. "Ha so she is a nanny" he stated proudly.

"No she's not -" this time Roxanne cut Lenny off. "Of course she's a nanny. When does the lying stop".

"It stops after this" he turned to Kurt "she more of an au pair."

"Lenny" Roxanne threatened.

"I'm sorry I love you" he told her. I smiled. "I love you too" she replied.

"Men lie" Mama yelled from the porch swing. "Kurt sure as hell lies."

Then Deanne and Kurt got into an argument about Kurt linking the nanny but it was all good.

Then my dad stepped forward and explained that he had been let off in April and wasn't actually working at the furniture place anymore. All the boys were telling him he didn't have to do that.

Rob stepped up next. "I'm wearing a taupe."

"No shit" the nanny said sarcastically.

Then Gloria stepped up. "I'm actually a man." I gasped.

"I knew it."

"I knew I wasn't wrong."

"Lucy you owe me 20 bucks."

Then Gloria proceeded to tell that she was joking and I get to keep my 20 bucks. Anyways she was telling us about when Rob snapped at her and how she actually gets it and Rob was annoyed by this cause he kept telling everyone this.

Then everyone was pulled in to a big group hug.

"Who's touching my ass!?" I exclaimed.

"Sorry" said Andre.

"Still touching!" I said again.

"That's me" Aiden smirked.
And we all headed off to see fireworks.