Waterpark

Aiden's POV:

We all arrive at the waterpark and went over to some lounge chairs where all the moms and Gloria would sit and we put down all our bags.

I took off my shirt and out the corner of my eye I saw Lucy taking off her coverup. She was wearing a white and blue bikini and I think she was uncomfortable because some people were looking at her leg. But damn she be looking fine.

I went over to her and wrapped an arm around and kissed her temple as if tellng not to worry and we went on some rides. 

We were all in line to go on one of the water slides but the line wasn't moving. ''Dad, this line isn't moving'' Donna said followed by a load a yea's. Daddy, I'm thirsty. I want mommy's milk'' Bean complained.

My Dad started making fun of Erics humility. Eventually Eric grabbed a milk carton off some guy passing and handed him a dollar.

Eric showed Bean the milk caron and told him to drink it. ''I don't thunk mommy would want me to'' Bean said worried. ''No watch daddy see'' and Eric took a sip of the milk. ''Now you try'' and Bean drank some of the milk and smiled ''I'm just like daddy''.

We all cheered and Lucy hugged him putting on her hip. 

The Dads decided to do 'the back door shuffle' and cut to the front of the line. When we got to the top Charlotte went first after doing the sign of the cross.

Next was Lucy and I. She sat in front of me inbetween my legs and we wnt down. We got to the bottom with a splash and I kissed her under the water which she smiled and we kept going on different rides for the rest of the day.

When we got home that evening we all got showered and changed and went outside.

My dad, Eric, Lucy, Greg and I were playing basketball. Dad was trying to show Greg how to so a bank shot.

"But those never work on the Wii" Greg tried to argue.

"Well you better Wii-turn and get Wii-fund so" Eric said and Lucy and I busted out laughing.

Watch this Lucy told him as she went to do a bank shot and scored." Go Lucy" I cheered and so did Eric.

Greg finally managed to do a bank shot and Lucy and I were by the lake. We were just walking around and Lucy suddenly stopped. "You good?" I asked. She shook her head 'no' and I ran to her just as she collapsed. "My leg" she groaned and I carried her inside.

When Sally saw me come in she knew what was wrong and told me to sit her on the counter. I sat her up on the counter and stood in between her legs while she rested her head on my shoulder.

Sally came back with a screwdriver and a pain killer. She started working on the leg while Lucy leaned on me from where I was.

Eric came in and saw us and walked over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. The others came in and i saw rob with a big bandaged foot and Bean holding and arrow. I raised an eyebrow at dad but he just shrugged.

"If Rob just came in her with a bandaged foot and Bean holding an arrow they were playing arrow roulette" Lucy said as if she was telepathic.

I looked at dad and he nodded at looked at Lucy amazed.

When Sally was done I went to put Lucy on the couch but she shook her head 'no'. "Why?" I asked her. "Because Higgins sleeps on that couch butt naked" she laughed and so did everyone else except Rob who was sitting on the couch.

I brought up to the bedroom and laid her down and she went for a nap. When I came downstairs I looked at Sally. "What happened to her leg?" I asked her. She sighed "since the leg is metal it came put a lot of strain on the rest of her leg that she has left which is above her knee. When that happens we normally just adjust some of the screws so its more comfortable. She should be ok when she wakes and thanks for bringing her in" she smiled.

"No problem" I returned the smile.