Chapter 4- The haters gonna hate

I walked down the corridor, Kelly had gone to the student council meeting. I honestly do not get why she goes to them, they sound so boring! Why would you want to go around like some teachers pet helping to run the school. Kelly was smart and all but I don't really think that she could run a school.

There was a group of girls next to my locker, all holding expensive branded bags like Guchhi and Channel, those tiny handbags had to cost a lot more than my old rucksack that I had, even though my trusty old rucksack was a lot more useful than being used as accessories.

When I walked over there I was stopped by a girl with light brown hair and sea blue eyes. I could instantly tell she was the most popular of the group, however she seemed completely different than the rest, wearing a snapback instead of bows. Her chanell back had a football in it, she towered over me as I was very petite and smaller than her.

"Looks like we don't need to wait any longer girls" She looked over at me and walked over, being followed by the rest of her clique. "So, my freind Katie over here tells me you have been talking to Niall." She gestured towards Katie who was giggling stupidly and looked like she had no idea where she was.

"Yeah, I did didn't I Riley!" Katie burst out looking proud, her smile disappearing after the girl who I found out was named Riley glared at her.

Riley smiled fakely "Well.. I'm just saying that you should stay away from Niall, sweetie" She put on a sweet and fake accent on the word sweetie, as if she was talking to a little girl, instead of someone her age.

I seemed to gather enough confidence to speak up and defend myself "Why should I?", I questioned in an annoyed voice.

She screeched, towering over me seeming to grow taller every second,"Because Niall is mine!" She put emphasis on the word mine and then punched me in the stomach and shoved me against my locker, her loyal followers laughing behind her.

She then strutted away, all of the others following her example, except Katie who trailed behind, twirling her blonde hair. I clutched my stomach and ran out of the school, getting an odd sense of Deja vu.