Chapter 6 -

I was in music class, well I thought I was. I had been thinking about what Riley had said.

I knew Niall was really popular but he wasn't dating Riley anyway! I did like him, but when I thought about it, I barely even knew him! I'd only talked to him once, sure I knew all about him from interviews I saw and from reading fan magazine. Then again, all of that could be lies...

All I did was talk to him, so why would she instantly think I was going to date him!

He wouldn't like me anyway, I'm not pretty or gorgeous, I'm not as thin as people like Riley, or as tall. So I don't see why she's worried.

She should just back off.

I shake my head and look up at the board where the teacher has wrote notes for us to copy down on Mozart or something.

I sigh to myself and start to write down the notes some of my classmates have already written. Trying to avoid thinking about it, but then another thought sparks in my procrastination filled mind.

What if my life with a horrible foster mother was all a dream? Wait... What if I had amnesia or something... Actually, that doesn't make much sense really. Someone would have noticed that I was acting different.

Then my mind sparked another unrelated distracting thought; Oh my god. Hermione should have totally ended up with Draco at the end of Deathly Hallows!!

" Miss Woodley!" I came back to reality as the bubble of thought I was in burst. "What miss- Uh I meant sir?"

The teacher glared at me "I asked you what was Mozarts mother and father called?"

I said the first names I could think of, which were unfortunately, the two fictional characters I had just been imagining together.

"Uh.. Hermione and Draco?" I spoke out, like a true potterhead, earning a laugh from the class.

The teacher grew annoyed and silenced the class.

"Detention for tommorow Miss Woodley."

"What? I haven't done anything!" I complained, annoyance obvious in my voice.

"You weren't listening to me, again Ariana. So if you don't want another detention, I would be quiet"

---

I was annoyed as I walked out of class, seeing Kelly waiting outside. Kelly laughed as I walked over to her. "That was so funny Ari!"

I sighed "It wasn't that funny.."

"Come on Ari! It totally was!" She squealed, which I was beginning to realise she does alot. "Draco and Hermione! Who knew you were such a Dramione shipper!" She laughed as we both walked off.

**********
Sorry that Niall wasn't in this chapter!! Don't kill me this chapter was needed to establish what Ari thought about her little talk with Riley and her followers.

Competition

So I'm going to be writing a collection of short stories centering around a certain thing.

Can you guys guess what? The clue is in the chapter. It's actually pretty obvious. The first to guess it gets mentioned in the next chapter! (The actual chapter, not the authors note!!)

Next chapter will be out soon my sweet directioners! Go follow my instagram beckyhughes2002 ! I'm gonna post drawings of characters!

(I apologise for taking so long to post a new chapter, have a picture of a kitten as a gift.)