Chapter 3

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!”  She yelled with a huge smile on her face.

“What,” I said a little scared.

“One Direction is here!”

I looked at her a bit confused, “How are they here. Where are they?”

“Over there,” she pointed and I looked where she pointed and I saw five boys playing soccer.

“Are you sure that’s them?”

“YES! Now come on!” she took my hand and practically dragged me across the park towards them. They looked up at us then at each other.

“You’re one direction!” she squealed.

“Yea,” Harry said and kneeled down to her level. “What’s your name?”

“Avery,” she said a bit shy. Harry was her favorite.

“Well Avery would you like a picture?” Liam came over and asked.

“Um yea,” she said.

“You’re adorable,” Niall walked over and I took my phone out to take a picture.

“You don’t want to be in the picture to?” Louis asked me.

“Oh, um…….. I would, but who’ll take the picture?”

“Paul will,” and Paul came over and I handed him my phone and quickly taught him how to use it.

I ran over next to Louis and he put his arm around me. The other guys came over and posed while harry picked up Avery getting ready for the picture. I saw the flash and got my phone. “Thanks,” I said.

“No problem,” Paul said and went back to where he was before.

I looked at the picture and Louis came over to me. “Your sister is adorable. How old is she?”

I smiled at him shyly, “She’s six and she’s my daughter.”

“What?! How! You don’t look old enough to have a six year old daughter!”

I laughed, “I had her young. I’m only twenty two.”

“Me too!”

“You don’t say?” I said sarcastically and he laughed.

“So that means you’re taken.”

“Um……… well no,” I said and looked at Avery who was talking to Harry and showing him her new converse.

“Oh you guys broke up?” he asked.

“No not exactly. I don’t really want to talk about it,” I said.

“Oh, sorry.”

“Its fine,” I said trying to get rid of the memories.

“So what’s your name?”

“I’m Mackenzie,” I said.

“Pretty name,” he said smiling at me.

“Thanks,” I looked down.

“So, do you want a signature?”

“Uh sure but I don’t have a,” I looked at him and he pulled out a pen, “pen? Where did you get that?”

“Always keep one in handy when you’re a number one boy band,” he said and he signed my shirt on the back.

“I would have never thought that,” I said.

“Well, we have to get back to our game,” he said and hugged me. I hugged him back and I saw Harry give Avery a hug and she looked so happy. Louis and Harry went with the rest of the boys back to playing. Avery ran over to me and hugged me.

“What’s this for?” I asked.

“For taking me to the park. You’re the best mother ever,” she said and I kneeled down and hugged her back.

“You’re welcome,” I said. “Now let’s go get ice cream.”