11.

Darcy's POV

"Dean, you have no idea how hard that was. I had to call my dance instructor and tell her I would be gone for at most a week. Do you know how hard it is to tell her that I won't be practicing? And on top of that I lied to Lou and Ryker and I don't lie to them. What if this goes wrong? What if something happens, no one is going to know and oh my god." I paced back and forth in Dean's room, pushing my hair out of my face. I was starting to second guess the whole getting away thing. Dean was packing his bag, mine already packed and in his car. "What if they find out? You know paps have been following me everywhere, I'm all over those teeny bop magazines. They're going to know I'm going to the airport and then figure out where I'm going and then the whole world will know"

"Darcy, you are stressing out over nothing," Dean said as he made his way over to me. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and pulled me down on to the bed. "I'll make sure the paps aren't following us and I'll make sure no one knows where we are going. There is nothing to worry about. Okay?" I nodded.

"Okay, but can we leave soon? What time is the flight anyways?"

"Six, so we have should be there in an hour or so. We're fine. Everything is going to work out. I just need to figure out what I'm telling my parents."

That was a whole problem all in it's own. I had an excuse, but it would be harder for Dean.

Ryker's POV

Chrissy got in my car with a shy smile on her face. She looked astonishing, and it was so effortless. I knew she wasn't one to wear that much makeup which made her all the more beautiful.

"So where are we going?" Chrissy asked, that smile still brandishing her face. I shook my head. I wanted to keep it a secret, wanted her to be surprised when she saw it. It was a little ways out, so the ride would take a while but I had a feeling that in the end it would all be worth it. She had her camera and notepad tucked in her oversized purse, and I knew that she would get a lot of use of both of them.

"You might want to get comfortable, it's going to be a little bit of a drive to where I plan on taking you." I wanted to take her out of the city, to a little beach I had been to a few times. It was a small town, not many people would know who I was, or at least that's what I was telling myself the whole way there.

The entire ride we made small talk, avoiding the incident of my hanging up on her the day before. There was something about the way she said the words that made me second guess her. She was a stranger to me, not someone that I could go spilling all of my secrets to.

By the time we pulled up to the little beach, Chrissy was getting anxious from sitting. But the second she saw the water, a bright smile filled her face. It made me smile a little, knowing she was pleased with my choice. She grabbed her bag and rushed out the door. Her camera was the first thing in her hand, and she was off taking various shots of just about anything. He face was lit up like the sky itself. I couldn't have asked for a better day to have.

"This is amazing; how did you know about this?" She asked, taking the camera away from her face, She turned to me, curiously.

"I used to come here with my family when I was younger." I wanted to tell her more, about how we would go with Lou, Zayn, Liam, Niall and everyone. How we would get ice cream cones and eat them while walking up and down the shore line. How it was inevitable for mine and Darcy's faces to become a mess. How we would eat dinner at a little secluded place in town. How we would fall asleep on the way back home. How it was my home away from home. But I still felt like there was something off with Chrissy. There was more to her than she was willing to show.