1.

If you enjoy this story, please help it grow by voting and commenting. It only takes a few seconds and it would mean tons xx

"Your first love is the kind of love you fight for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darcy's POV

"Ryker, Darcy!" Uncle Lou yelled from the living room. I looked over to Ryker with wide eyes. We were in trouble, and it wouldn't have ended well.

"I say we sneak out the window," Ryker suggested quietly. I nodded my head in agreement and slipped on my Vans. Ryker slid open the window and climbed out with me following after. I landed on the grass with a soft thud and ran around the front. I could see Uncle Louis' figure in the window pacing back and forth. I felt a little guilty for sneaking out, but it quickly went away when Ryker pulled my arm to follow him. We ran to my car that was parked in the street and quickly drove down the road to create as much space between us and Lou as possible.

"Louis' going to kill us," I said while giggling. Ryker nodded but shrugged his shoulders. We both knew nothing major would happen. A stern talking to, but nothing more. "Where are we going?" I asked when I pulled up to the stoplight. Ryker looked down at his phone and smiled.

"We'll go over to Dean's house." I felt my face flush at the mention of his name. "Are you going to be able to handle it?" Ryker asked with a teasing smile. I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. He could read me too well.

"Shut up," I mumbled. Dean was Ryker's best friend and I might have had a small crush on him.

"Oh come on. You two flirt so bad. Everyone knows not to mess with the either of you. You're both claimed." I rolled my eyes at Ryker's accusation. Dean had girls begging for it attention, it was ridiculous. Before Ryker could add anything else, I turned on the radio so I didn't have to hear him. HIs accusations were absurd. Me and Dean were strictly just friends.

It was a good ten minute drive until we got to Dean's house. I flipped down the mirror and fixed my make up before opening the car door and stepping out only to see Ryker was already walking towards the back door where Dean's room was. I quietly shut the door and ran to catch up with Ryker who was giving me a knowing grin that made me roll my eyes and punch his shoulder.

"Not a word," I mumbled before Ryker opened up the door. Dean was sat on his couch playing some video game.

"Hey, Styles'," He mumbled, not tearing his eyes away from the game. I rolled my eyes at his lack of communication with us and walked over to the little fridge in the corner of his room to grab a beer for the three of us. I tossed one to Ryker and set the other in front of Dean. "What brings the both of you here?" He asked, pausing the game.

"We're in the magazine. Ryker and Darcy Styles out of control. It's all bullshit; just because we go out a few weekends does not mean we are out of control, but now Uncle Lou is pissed at us and so before he could yell, we left. Can we crash here for the night?" Ryker asked after his rant. He had a point, though, we weren't out of control. We were a couple of kids who liked to go out like everyone else did. It's not our fault we were chosen to be under the spotlight. We didn't ask for any of it.

"Yeah, you can crash here. Darcy, you can take my bed with Ryker." I fought the blush that threatened to show and nodded. "But for now." He pulled out a little jar and smiled.

"Ryker, you fix it. I suck at it." Ryker rolled his eyes, but snatched the weed out of Deans hands.

I took a swig from my beer before I grabbed the controller and picked up from where Dean left off. He sat next to me, and I didn't fail to notice how close we were when the rest of the couch was open. "So, Dean, what have you been up to?" I asked nudging him with my shoulder.