Too late to look back

Dereks POV:

*beep* *beep* *beep* I lent over and smacked the alarm, Tossing and Turing on my side of  bed as Meredith is a heavy sleeper. I roll to my side and open my fluttering eyes to reveal nothing but an empty right side of the bed. He thought nothing of it and got up with a smile on his face pulling a tshirt up of the floor and sliding it over his head brushing his curly black hair back with his fingers, making his way too the kitchen. The thoughts of Meredith in the kitchen cooking made him giggle. "Meredith"he yelled seeing as she was in fact not in the kitchen. He eagerly peaked out of the closed blinds making a gap with his thumb and index finger to see that her car was sitting in the driveway just how she left it the night before.that was strange if she hadent been paged to the hospital then were was she? He couldn't hear the shower running back he ran up to check eager to see her green beaming eyes.

I walk into the bathroom to see a 10-blade on top of the clutter on the bathroom cabinet i depised the look of. Everyone one of the draws and doors where open like she was desperately trying to hunt for somthing. "Ow" i yelped stubbing my toe as i looked down realising that I had tripped over Merediths tight greys jogging bottoms and bra. "Mer" I  said leaning over the bath. My eyes peirced as she was laying submerged in the steaming water. "MEREDITH" no response she layed with her eyes shut at the bottom of the tub"