~Sleep~

I look up to see Sangwoo inches away from my face. He has you pinned against the door denying your attempts of escape.

This bitch smiled like Satan on drugs and you did like it one bit.

"I know you."
He says like he figured out the the math for timetravel. (Like bitch obviously your gonna remember this hot ass reader)

"You're that hot(facts) chick from the convdneince store." his smile widens. (🏃‍♀️girl run)

You cringe when he leans closer to your ear.

"You really are the prettiest thing I've ever seen." (no shit I mean look at reader, damn)

My pov bitch~
He starts dragging you to his room while you try with all your strength to escape his grip to no avail.

Once you reach his room he throws you to the floor closing and locking the door behind him.

He chuckles and walks to his closet rummaging through it.

He pulls out some clothing items and turns to you.

He gives you a sweet smile while holding out the clothes for you to take. Confused you look up at him with a questioning look.

He rolls his eyes and crouches down. "Wear this."

"But I already have cloth-"

"Yeah I don't care, now strip."
(you gonna pay her, she don't strip for free)

Not wanting to anger him you take the clothes he's picked for you.

A sweater

A sweater.
That was al he gave you, you look at him expecting him to pull out pants or something.

"What that's a good sweater."

"Pants?" you ask.

"Greedy little bitch the sweater is enough no strip."

Slowly you romove your clothes except for your underwear.

Before you could put the sweater on Sangwoo whistles.

"Damn you've got huge tits." (sry if you don't, if you haven't noticed already reader is dummy thick) he laughs while walking closer to inspect your body.

He holds your breasts and gently squeezes them as if it were his property.

"Holy shit these are soft, bet I'd feel good inside you." (me being a lesbian and trying not to throw my phone against the wall)

A shiver runs down your spine at the thought of him touching you even more.

He let's go of your chest thankfully.

Just as you were about to put on the sweater he coughs.

"lose the bottoms"

You hesitantly remove you remaining clothes feeling his eyes glaze (like they glaze cakes in cooking shows,no just me.. moving on) your body.

You throw on the sweater, grateful that it covers  your body just enough.

Sangwoo pushes himself off from the wall he was leaning on and again drags you to the basement where he pushed Yoonbum.

He opens the trap door where you see Yoonbum helplessly lay at the bottom of the stairs.
(fucking phone is on 5% rn gonna take a quick break)

(So I ended up rewatching banana fish and failed not to cry myself to sleep)

You ran down the stairs not caring if Sangwoo was going to hurt you. All you could focus now on was Yoonbum.

You cradle him in your arms while he whimpers in pain.

"I'm, I'm so sorry Y/.." he mumbles before passing out.

Of course you were mad at him. Look at the situation he dragged you both into.

But you didn't have time to be angry with him. You had to protect both of you form this crazy bastard.

it's ok Bummie we're gonna be ok.." you tried to convince not only him but yourself as well. Not even noticing how Sangwoo was now standing in front of you both.

"Really this is your boyfriend?" Sangwoo's voice brought you back to reality.

"What?" you asks looking up at him.

"Yeah officer park told me 'oh your cousin and his girlfriend is at ya house" he mimics officer parks voice, chuckling to himself.

"oh that, yeah I just said that to make him leave." you answered while stroking Yoonbums hair.

"Oh explains a lot. I mean if he were rich I'd get it, but by the looks of his clothes." he bends down and looks at Yoonbums worn out jacket (I don't give a shit if his clothes don't look worn out, roll with it.)
"He can't exactly afford to be a sugar daddy" he laughs again while standing straight up again.

You glare at him while hugging Yoonbum closer.

"Aw what did I hurt your feelings" he fake pouts

"Anyways I got shit to do so I suggest we do this quickly. Scoot your asses to the wall" he starts ushering you to the back.

You notice a dead or unconscious woman laying half nude on the floor. You stop and stare at her.

"don't feel bad she was a real bitch" Sangwoo says while getting something set up.

"Now as I said before I have shit to do so." you turn around to see a bat swing at  your head. "I guess you should sleep."

He says while dragging your unconscious body away from Yoonbum.

After he ties you both up he goes back upstairs.

Hi, hello, hey.
So listen I guess I'm sorry for not writing, but like I have my own life and I have school assignments so if you really think about it, I'm not sorry, but  enjoy the story you sexy readers 🐸