~I Don't Like You~

"Mister Sangwoo, the doctor would like to speak to you." a nurse tells me. I nodd my head yes and follow her to the elevator.
We step inside and she presses the button to the second floor.
"May I ask your relationship with the patient?" the nurse asks not making eye contact.

"I um - yeah, she's, um, she's my girlfriend." I say struggling to think straight.
"I see." she says.
A sharp beep, beeps. The elevator doors open, revealing an gloomy hallway.
"Right this way mister Sangwoo" the nurse says exiting the elevator. I follow closely, my heart beating faster every step I take. We stop in front two white doors with windows in them.

"The doctor is waiting for you inside, he'd like to ask you a few questions, considering your-uhm your girlfriend" she says a bit suspicious of the last statement.

"Right thanks" I say and walk through the doors.

I rub my forehead and pause to look at the hospital bed. "Y/n!" I fall next to her on my knees holding her hand. "My beautiful Y/n, I never meant for this to happen." I sob.
"Not to worry, she's just resting." a male voice comes from behind me. I turn to see an older man in a white coat. "I'm doctor Ahn, I understand your..?"
"Girlfriend" I answer. "Yes, girlfriend. I understand she tried to commit suicide. Am I correct?" he asks looking at his clipboard.

"uhm yeah, sorry can't really think straight." I explain. "I see, after examining her injuries I noticed a few fractioned bones and some awful bruises on her arms and legs." he says glancing up at me. My heart rate quickens.

"Don't you think it's weird her boyfriend didn't notice them?" he asks. "she was part of a kick boxing class, she told me that's how she got them." I answer quickly. "I see, so you didn't know about her being suicidal at all?" he asks placing the his clipboard down. "not at all, she was never the type to share her feelings." I say holding her hand.

"Mister Sangwoo I'm not sure I'm buying your story." Doctor Ahn states.

"What exactly are you excusing me of?" I stand up. We both stay silent staring each other down.
"sangwoo?" y/n asks softly trying to hold my hand.

I turn around and kneel down next to her. "Y/n princess I thought I lost you." I whisper and plaster soft kisses on her forehead.

"how are you feeling baby." I ask rubbing her cheek.

~My pov hot stuff~

"where are we?" you ask looking around the room. "the hospital... why would you do this.." he asks. You can't help but feel bad. You knew he was an awful person, but he looked so worried, so hurt and so, so-
"I'm so sorry."

"w-what?" you ask confused. He's sorry. He's Sorry.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this alone, I'm sorry I didn't do anything to fix this mess." he apologized tears flowing down his exhausted looking face. "I-...I don't.. I don't like you.." you whisper feeling tears come out your eyes.

He looks at you stunned. He cups your face and breaks down crying.

"Mister Sangwoo I think you need to leave now."

....

Yooo cliff hanger babe. Yo I know my updating schedule is down right awful, but I appreciate you all being patient and reading the chapters, I love you all and if you have any suggestions please feel free to tell me about it. Oh and remember stay sexy ;}