~Yoon~

Hey babes, I know it's been a while. Anyway so this is probably going to be one of the last chapters for a few months,
cause I'm writing exams.

Your POV, hotness.

I wake up to that annoying beep of the heart monetor. My eyes are still closed, I don't want to deal with the world today.

I want to forget all my problems just for a few minutes.
.
.
.
That beeping is going to drive me insane.
Without hesitation I pluck the IV
and the beeping flatlines. Blood starts trickling down my forearm onto the floor.

I'm hungry.
I stand up from the bed feeling a bit weak. Man my butt is hanging out...
I grab the back of the hospital gown and try to keep it covering my bottom.

I walk out the room and toward the elevator. I climb inside and press the first floor button.

Man it's cold. I'm gonna get the green jello.

I get to the first floor and walk out. I turn around the corner.
There stand many doctors nurses, guests and patients.

A peolpld stare.
I walk past them to get to the cafeteria.
I stand by the counter. The lady looks at me a bit weird.

"one green jello please" I try my best to smile, but I doubt I look good. Her faces softens and grabs what I asked for.

"Should I just add this to your hospital bill?" she asks.

"Yeah, sure." Sangwoo's paying for so why not.

(man if you don't like jello, like I don't even know how to talk to you. Jk everyone has their own preferences. )

"Here you go dear." she places it on the desk.
"thanks" I grab the small container and a cheap plastic spoon on the counter.

I turn around to see a few nurses walking towards me.

"ma'am you can't just pull out your IV and leave your room, we need to escort you back and fix your wound." a male nurse says stepping closer.

"Could I eat my jello first, please ? " he looks at me a bit irritated then his face softens.
"Fine, but make it quick." he gestures for me to sit in one of the chairs in the waiting area.

I nod and sit down. I open the small container and stuff my face with the jello

Maybe I could get Sangwoo to buy some of this.
God what am I thinking of course he won't.

"Yoon?" I freeze. It can't be him, please not now. I look like a hobo, I'm full of cuts, bruises and my mouth is stuffed with green jello.

"Yoon...i heard what happened." he walks to the seat opposite of mine.

"Yoon,say something please."
I swallow hard. Suddenly the jello doesn't taste so good anymore.

"hey Jin.." I look up at my old friend.

"Yoon what the hell happened to you?" he jumps out of his seat and cups my face gently. He must have noticed all the bruises.

"Call me Y/n, remember." I avoid eye contact. "Y/n, who did this to you?" he asks. I stay quiet. He moves back to his seat.

"I just saw you a few days back, how could this happen?" he asks himself. His eyebrows furrow in thought. I admire him for a bit. His eyes widen and he looks at me. His face contorts into a scowl.

"Did you boyfriend do this?"

I can't move I stare back at him. We both sit like that for a moment. I sigh and lower my head in defeat.

'this is your chance tell him!'

"No...I fell down the stairs." a look of disappointment fills his face.

"Y/n I know the difference between someonw who fell down the stairs and someone who got beaten with no mercy." his voice is calm.

I always loved his voice even when it was a bit pitchy. It made me feel safe, truly safe. I haven't felt this in a long time. He rambles on about something, but I pay no attention to his words.

" I could help you and I could tre-" I hug him quickly and hug him tight. I can't tell him about Sangwoo. If I tell anyone he'll kill Yoon Bum.

"I don't need a lecture. J-just hold me... please." my voice comes out weaker than I intended. I feel tears roll down my cheeks.

Jin Pov~

Why won't she tell me the truth? I wrap my arms around her protectively.
"everythings going to be okay." I try to calm her down.
He must be holding something over her head.
A dog maybe? No maybe and expensive item? A family member?
.
Think
.
Think
.
.
.
Doesn't she have a cousin?

Hey my loves, let me know if you're still enjoying this book, trust me the plot gets better, but um yeah. Byee<3