~Missed Me? ~

Hey sexy enjoy the short ass chapter 😏

A pleasant 2 day vacation, no job, no murder, no Bum and no...Y/n.

Was he over the situation, not at all, but he needed to get back so that he could take you home.
Home, where you can't escape him, where he can have you all to himself and pretend that you need him and love him and will stay by his side no matter what.

Home, he really needed his home.

He pulls into the parking space across the hospital. It's been two days and you needed to come home, before Jin could take you.

He walks through the doors and walks up to the familiar receptionist.

"Good morning, here to pick up miss Yoon." his voice is peppy, too peppy.

She smiles and types something on her computer.
"Right, well miss Yoon will only be allowed to go home at 13:00, in about 2 hours. You could visit her if you'd like?" she hands him the form.

"Thanks." he rips it away from her grip and fills every question in a hurry.

Though he was broken, he still longed to see you. To hear you even if you said you hated him he needed you with him.

"here you go" he gives the form to the receptionist and walks to the elevator.
He rides it to your floor and the doors open.

His smile is gone.
For the man who stood in front of him is the man he hates most.

Jin-Hyun-Lee.

The man who took his love.

"Oh- Sangwoo, what a pleasant surprise." he says a hint of bitterness in his voice.
His eyes are filled with hate toward Sangwoo.

Sangwoo takes a long pause. "Wish I could say the same." he walks past Jin bumping into his shoulder.
"going to see Y/n?" Jin follows behind him, not wanting to leave you alone with him.
"Mhm, is her boyfriend not allowed to see her?" Sangwoo asks with a smug look on his face. Jin grits his teeth and clenches his fists. It is taking everything he has not to kill Sangwoo right there on the spot.

"just funny how her boyfriend doesn't come to visit her even once until she has to be picked up." Jin spits out.

"I was busy" Sangwoo's voice is monotone.
"Right" Jin states.

They reach the door and Sangwoo opens it.

"Jin that was fast, did you get the-
Sangwoo?" you turn around to see a living nightmare standing right outside your room. His warm smile may fool others, but you know the truth behind it all.

"Hey baby, you missed me?" he asks and walks closer to you. Pretending as if nothing is wrong.
He takes both your hands and kisses you softly on your lips.

"Y-yeah, missed you so much." your voice is soft. "Good, well I'm here to take you home, as soon as the fucking hospital let's you go." Sangwoo smiles.

Something was off, even his fake smile was off. You knew he knew something, but what?

WHASUP.
IT'S ME.
GOODBYE.
ITS STILL ME