The Night-howlers

I saw that it was morning so I got up from the sleeping bag, put on a pair of slippers and headed towards the door where the sun's rays blinded as the birds sang in the trees as I opened , "Oh good morning lin, did you sleep well?" asked liuer who was wearing white pjs, and a pear a slippers, he ran up to me, "Good morning liuer, I slept well" I answered him which made him smile, "Good morning lin" yawned kenia with her messy hair, I walk with liuer and sat down next to him but I didn't realize that wukong was on the left of me, "Morning lin, looks like you didn't sleep well" said chin as he gave me a cup of jasmine tea with a hint lime, "It's just a bad dream" I assured chin as cabzor gave me a bowl of Douhua, "Well I'm glad we get to relax at the hot springs today and besides there's a village called the willow village or the village of catastrophe right pass the hot springs'' said alisa as she ate a berry from a bowl of fruits and berries, I took a sip of the tea and took a the douhua, "Great sage is it true that made allies with powerful demon kings?" asked liuer which made me sigh as I took a sip of the tea, "It's true that he made allies with the demon kings as they... want to be on his good side since he did scared them in the first place" macaque explained to us which I can imagine how he scared them, "Oh speaking of being scared your little jump when he saw macaque for the first time" zhen laughed which made liuer cheeks turn pink as he was trying to eat his bowl of chopped fruits and berries, both wukong and macaque were eating the bowl of chopped fruits and berries while the rest of us have Douhua. "I wasn't scared..I was just shocked and surprised that's all" replied liuer who was still eating his bowl of chopped fruits and berries with his face still red which made me giggled at his reaction, "Guys come on, leave the boy alone" said malia as she fed the baby girl a small bowl of berries and chopped fruits, "Ning I hope you learn your lesson from last night" said kenia who finish her Douhua and her cup of tea, "But come on though I won that kiss fair and square" ning assumed that he won the little fight between him and wukong which I rolled my eyes as I took a sip of my tea and finish Douhua.

"Wait ning, you didn't win but wukong won so lin you have to give him a kiss~" alissa pointed out which made me almost choke on my tea while wukong almost choke on a chopped fruit, "What no not in a million years!!" I shouted as I finish my tea and my face turns red, "Oh come on it's just one small kiss" assured lura which made me and wukong face turn red but I stood up, heading towards the river to wash my face from embarrassment, "Give a kiss to a monkey with an attitude problem, hell no" I told myself as I splash my face with refreshing cold water. "Ugh why do my dreams seem so real every night" I told myself as I stared myself in the river's reflection but then I remember about the wolf, the creature with the heart shaped tail, and the lioness which led me into deep thoughts until I felt a tap on my left shoulder which I turn to see alissa, kenia, and lura who looked concern, "Hey lin you alright?" asked alissa as she and the others kneeled down to wash their faces from the river, "I'm alright but last night was almost real because in my dream I was a wolf" I explained to them which made kenia smiled with joy, "Lin that must means you can shapeshift!!" shouted kenia as I looked shocked but then I thought about it the more it made sense but which doesn't explain the other things that happened in my dream. "Besides I can shapeshift so maybe later tonight I'll teach you how to shapeshift into a wolf and we'll go on a wolf run" she told but I got lost on the wolf run part, "But why don't want to give wukong a small kiss like on the cheek?" Lura asked me as my face turned pink. "Look girls there's no way that I'm going to give a kiss to someone who's umm hot headed" I answered as we didn't know that the boys were listening to our conversation, "And besides I know all the stories which they describe him to irresponsible and arrogant, while he's brave and just to his people while they called him 'The handsome monkey king' " I continued to talk about as I stood while I walk back and forth, "Well I mean he is good looking and a skilled fighter" kenia pointed out which made me roll my eyes as I continue to walk back and forth, "Well he is but he's just stubborn and a jerk" I said with us not noticing that a certain someone is leaning against a tree, "Is that so?" asked a voice from behind us which all turn to see wukong who seem to be annoyed and wearing his clothes as I was shocked to see him here, "Well girls looks like this our cue to go, let's umm give these two some space" said alissa as she, kenia and lura left me alone with wukong.