Akame ackerman

Akame's POV
This is how Akame looks now

"I'm finished mama what do you think did I do good

"I'm finished mama what do you think did I do good. Mikasa asked".

"Oh darling it's absolutely fantastic excellent work". said ms Ackerman.

My parents and I were at mikasa and aunties house me and me mikasa spend a lot of time together some people could mistake us for being sisters but we were cousins her mother and my mother were sisters it was weird because my mom and dad would barley go out of the our house but she would only go to her sisters house and brought me along dad would also agree for us to go and he would come with us.

But it was obvious to me I was much smarter than kids my age and physically stronger too my parents aren't like some of the of parents mine would give me training and wooden swords and hand to hand combat and I would always win because of my Ackerman and Japanese Blood and one weird thing about me it that I'm not like other children either my eyes are red I asked my mother why but she said that I was special and because of my genes.

And my parents would train me mostly my father because he said I would have to train for the real sword he would give me he said that the sword I was going to inherit would be dangerous and could possibly kill me, he said he would give it to me at the right time and at the right age right now I was 9 years old along with mikasa her and my mother were pregnant and gave birth at the same time.

Right now my mom and I were sitting down because my mom was cutting my hair because it would get way to long down to my knees and right now she was cutting it to mikasa's length a little past her shoulders once mom was done she let me sit down with mikasa.

"Hey akame look what I made" said mikasa and she showed me what she had made she always liked to make things. That's what I alway like about her is that she was alway active even when she was sick.

"One day when you girls have children of you own you'll be able to pass the secret down to them" Said auntie

"Huh"I said. I don't understand how can we have children"

"Uh honey why don't you explain". She told her husband"

" yeah please daddy" mikasa asked

Mr. Ackerman gave a nervous chuckle "well I'm not really an expert on this subject but you know what that nice dr Yeager scheduled us a nice visit today maybe you could talk to him"

Mr. Ackerman and my dad were from the same clan but were not related my dad explained to me that our family were Japanese but they were killed and the only living Japanese people were me and my dad. He I are decedents from a first Original Ackerman clan that's why he and I are so strong he explained that we had godlike strength when we they get there awakening. Let me explain what a awakening is caused by a awakening is caused in a near death situation. So I haven't got it yet.