Akames powers and abilities

Sorry this isn't a chapter but I just wanted to explain Akame's powers and abilities

-she's stronger than most humans even stronger than Levi.(sorry to Levi) and if you want to know all akame's powers you can search it up.

( Akame's Appearance)
-Akame is a somewhat short young woman with long hair and distinctive red eyes. She has often been described as especially cute or pretty by enemies or allies. She wears a black uniform with red gloves and a tie. She sometimes compliments this with a darkly-colored long cloak.
———————————————————————

(Akame's Personality)
-Akame gives the impression of the consummate killer, aloof , professional and ruthless. However, her seeming aloofness partly stems from her somewhat oddball, socially awkward personality. Akame seems oblivious to many social norms, or sometimes misses oblivious implied bits of information and can often have a deadpan reaction to things. She highly values her friends and colleagues, and despite their differences still genuinely loves her cousin Mikasa. Akame is also shameless to glutton who often obsesses over food and eats great amounts of it.

-Despite her generous heart, she is a genuinely ruthless killer, who seems to dispatch most targets dispassionately, and is critical of those who hesitate to make a kill. Some of the targets mentioned her eyes seems lifeless during a kill.

-She seems to feel no remorse to the life takes buy her sword.
———————————————————————
(Akame's powers and abilities)
-Akame is a trained and and accomplished. Assassin who specializes in close-range combat. She is preternaturally fast and athletic, able to dodge quick melee attacks and even gunfire with great ease. She almost always uses her sword murasame in the fighting and is highly proficient in using it. In addition to having solid fundamental skills in the fighting, Akame can also be fairly adept at thinking on her feet, and finding a way to combat situations and opponents where a strait-forward contest of skill won't apply. She's been trained as an assassin since a young age, so possess knowledge of how to execute her missions with perfection and the best way to eliminate targets and Titans.

Murasame ~ ("One - cut kill sword )
-the sword that Akame carries is an a demon sword. The murasame is a Japanese-style sword usually contained in a red-sheath and bearing an inscription on its handle. Any cut inflicted by the sword, no matter how minor, will kill any living target with a few exceptions involving things such as: if the target has no heart or circulatory system, as well must be noted that the murasame only works on living beings and must pierce its skin/body to have a effect. The weirder is not immune to this effect, so they must take care while sharpening it. Additionally the weapon is a well-made sword which can easily cut a target into pieces.

-superhuman strength
-speed
-reflexes
-senses and durability

Akame is incredibly skilled and can kill more than 20 titan if she wants to. And let's remember Akame hasn't activated her Ackerman blood yet so she doesn't serve eren like mikasa does (no offense to mikasa tho) but she'll activate it in later chapters because she knows she didn't need it yet.

-she can run at Mach 1 (velocity of sound in the airflow which is approximately 340 meters per second).

-She also gives off no killing intent at all when she fights, making it difficult for the enemy to sense her presence.

Akame's own strength gives her the power of being completely skilled in combat. Her punches and kicks are extremely powerful and are enough to take down and slay numerous enemies, even highly skilled and powerful enemies with incredible ease
———————————————————————

Some of this information is from online fandom so you can find the rest there.