Graduation/the struggle for trost part 1

"Do you have hearts".

"Sir". Everybody shouted except me who said it quietly.

"As if this moment, you have three options open for you, so choose wisely".

"The garrison regiment, whose job is to reinforce the walls".

"The scout regiment, who rides out to titan country to take back what ours'.

"And the mp regiment, under law in order from his majesty".

"Those cadets in the top teen has already been named, the rest of you take a look, these are the top of your class".

10:Krista lenz
9:Sasha braus
8:Connie springer
7:Marco bolt
6:jean krischtein
5:Eren Yeager
4:Annie leonhart
3:bertholdt Hoover
2:Reiner Braun
1:Akame Ackerman & Mikasa Ackerman

(Time skip )

"Alright MPs here I come". Connie shouts excitedly.

"Three square meals a day for life". Sasha says out loud.

"How in gods name did I get ranked under eren tch". I hear jean say with a sour expression.

"Are you really going to turn your backs on the MPs for the scouts". Tomas says "why in the world would you do that, your in the top ten".

"The scouts has always been my goal,I don't want the easy life not with all the work I've put in, I've trained to fight Titans". Eren says

"ARE YOU INSANE, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED, WERE TAlKING ABOUT 5TH OF THE POPULATION, IF THAT DOESN'T THEN I DONT KNOW WILL". Tomasa yells so everybody's eyes were on us, I wish they could respect other people's choices and not tell there business out loud.

"This is our life now, we can't beat them". Tomas says

"Yeah so what". Eren exclaims "we buckle down, take it all in while lying down, things have changed maybe not a hell of a lot but enough, they aren't the mystery like they were five years ago, there's still a long way to go but we've made progress, every battle we lost taught us a lesson, gave us the tiniest info towards hope, your telling us to cut our loses, let all the death and destruction be meaningless, just to ball it up and except it, not on your life, humanity's future lays outside the walls, and I'm gonna clear the way, I'm gonna take back what was ours I'll drive them out and as long as one of us can say that I'm not done".

Eren starts to have tears in his eyes and begins to leave out of the dinning hall with armin and mikasa following, but I stay put to finish up my food.
"Don't wanna waste" i thought.

It's been awhile since they left so I go out to find them, and I quickly find them because there quite loud. "When I mean them I mean Eren". I soon jump on the roof and see them sitting down on the stairwell talking about how there going to join the survey corps.

"-come on your not a fighter your life is with books" Eren exclaims

"I'm done with people fighting for me". Armin says
"Brave little Armin" I thought he's quite confident most times, and he looks adorable. I jump down next to them making them jump with fright.

"Akame where did you jump down from"armin asks me.

"From the roof" I say softly

"But how didn't you break anything that's a high jump". Armin asked me I just shrug and then sit down next to them.

"Which regiment are you going to join Akame". Eren asked

"Whichever regiment you guys are joining". I say