The fall of Shiganshina

Akame's POV

A picture of Akame now/ not my art

It had been two years since the incident and mikasa and I have changed she became quiet and stoic she would only talk to me or eren but mostly me probably because I was her only family left,and I changed quite a bit to I became more quiet and stoi...

It had been two years since the incident and mikasa and I have changed she became quiet and stoic she would only talk to me or eren but mostly me probably because I was her only family left,and I changed quite a bit to I became more quiet and stoic but that's because I'm socially awkward, the only people I would talk to would be armin,mikasa and eren although he could he hot headed at times.

We were currently picking up firewood but I was the fastest so I spent my time meditating, suddenly I hear foot steps and was about to unleash my sword.

But then I noticed it was mikasa unfazed she's used to seeing this from me ever sense that day I had been on  high alert because people could come for us anytime because me and mikasa were rare especially me

But then I noticed it was mikasa unfazed she's used to seeing this from me ever sense that day I had been on  high alert because people could come for us anytime because me and mikasa were rare especially me. Asian mixed with Japanese I'm the first of my kind.

"Mikasa how many times do I have to keep telling you not to sneak up on me like that what if I cut you and theres no going back". I say sternly

Mikasa just rolled her eyes and told me it's time to wake up eren.

I picked up my firewood and headed over to eren
Who already has his firewood because mikasa got it for him.When we made our way over to eren he was sleep it seems like he's crying and twitching which I guess he's having a bad dream.

"I think he's having a bad dream maybe you should wake him up Mika".

She does what I say and wakes up eren it's seemed I was right he was having a bad dream.

"Where am I". Asked eren

"Maybe you should ask us when your fully awake". Said Mikasa.

" I'm up but I just I don't know it's like the dream I was having went on forever it's gone now, what was it about". Eren questions

"Eren have you been crying". Asked mikasa

"Come on let's go I'm pretty sure your mother is waiting". I said

We then walked into town as we hear people talking and a wall preacher babbling on about how the walls are protecting us and how they are a gift from god.