The shiganshina part two

When the boat stoped we made our way in wall rose, and we were now making our way to a warehouse that was for the refugees, And I guess we would be staying there with armins grandpa I was about to go outside to get some fresh air when I heard male voices it looked like three men and they were crowded around something or someone. I quickly go over there and notice a small girl with brown hair.

"Please don't hurt me" she said

"Didn't your parents tell you about being out this late-

"Hey" I say as I walk up to them.

"Oh what do we have here another little-

He didn't get say to another word because I beat him and all his men to it.

"Perverts" she muttered quietly.

Neither did she know that 3 people were watching her.

No ones POV:

"Woah did you see that I never seen someone fight like that before.

"Yeah me neither"

" yeah I wouldn't mess with her"

Akame's POV:

"Uh" said the girl "thank you for saving me".

"Don't thank me just grow up to protect your self okay, and you should get back to you parents." I wave then leave.

I then walk in and see my friends asleep and I quickly lay down next to mikasa and fall into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up the next morning to see Mikasa waking up eren. It seems he is having another bad dream.

"Good morning Mikasa-Chan"

"Good morning" she replied

Eren then wakes up with a fright he looked scared, like something happened.

"Hey it's okay you were just dreaming". Said Mikasa

"Dad was-
"It felt so real"

"Nightmare shake it off". Mikasa said

"Yeah"

"Come on there handing out food rations near the ware house, you come to akame".

I just nodded my head and started to get up along with mikasa and eren.

"Hey Akame where were you last night we were looking for you". Mikasa said

"I was helping somebody".

"Helping somebody with what".

"I saw this girl getting ganged up on so I helped her and beat up bad men".