The Girl

Unknown POV:
I awoke to the loud sound of an alarm. It seems
that I am in a metal box, but not moving. I don't quite remember why I am here, or who I am. That's weird. I can't remember who I am and what I look like. The box starts to move up very fast. I fell to the ground. I hit my head actually very hard to the poor we're I accidentally passed out.

THE MAZE RUNNERS POV:
The siren loudly played out of nowhere. Every glader stopped there hard working jobs and ran to where the mental box. It comes up every month with new supplies and a new greenie. The siren stopped suddenly. Two boys that lived in the glade opened the rusted metal doors. The leader of the glade alby dropped down into the sketchy box. It- It was a girl. This has never happened before. All of the graders looked shocked and scared at what this meant. Alby reached down to the slightly tan girl, he checked to see if she was breathing. She was. Everyone looked happy and relieved. The girl suddenly awakes and screams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT OR GIVE ME STARS SO I KNOW YOU LIKE IT, IF YOU HAVE IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS PLEASE COMMENT THEM ASLO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK @jacistark THANK YOU FOR READING!!!