EPISODE 2: CENTAUR AND THE SHARK

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

CAVE

UNKNOWN TIME

Boötes was looking at the Oracle and the tied-up, bruised up Leanna in horror.

Oracle: Well, you're a tricky Genie, now aren't you? But still, I must say I didn't expect you to trick me, my son.

Boötes: Please, let me make a bargain with you.

The Oracle smirked.

Oracle: Let's hear your bargain.

Boötes: Don't hurt her.

Oracle: Why wouldn't I? Give me one good reason for me not to harm her. You didn't complete your mission, tricked me, and I'm sure you know something, and you'll not tell me even if I asked.

Boötes looked at her as the Oracle smirked once again.

Boötes: I don't know anything.

Oracle: You're lying.

Boötes: I'm not. I have never lied to you. Why do you doubt me now?

Oracle: Because now you have a reason to lie.

She looked at Leanna as Boötes kept quiet. The Oracle scratched Leanna's arm with a dagger as she screamed in agony.

Boötes: Don't!

The Oracle stopped and looked at Boötes, amused.

Boötes: Let her go, and I'll serve you for the rest of my existence, but please, I beg you, let her go.

He was looking at her with his pleading eyes. The Oracle was eyeing him, hesitating.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

MORNING

Alya teleported Pisces and Scorpio, almost lifeless, into the mansion as everyone looked at them, terrified, trying to help Alya.

Libra: What in the sacred realms.

Aries: What happened to them?

Leo: First Boötes disappears and then this.

Alya: Alesia has awakened.

Everyone looked at her.

Capricorn: What?

Taurus: Now we can finally go home.