EPISODE 3: GENIE'S HAPPY ENDING

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE TITANIUM TRIANGLE

Virgo was standing in front of the invaders and the constellations. She looked around and at Mars, who was smirking at her. He started to stroll towards her. Virgo began glowing. Mars took out his weapon and marched towards Virgo. A brilliant white light illuminated from Virgo as she disappeared, and everyone looked around, cluelessly searching for Virgo.

Virgo was teleported in the house of the Geminis. Gemini was standing in front of her, looking at her cautiously. Virgo looked at Gemini and smirked.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. EARTH

MANSION

MAIN HALL

EVENING

Aquarius was pacing back and forth as everyone else was standing and sitting in the main hall.

Libra: Their human bodies will not survive.

Cancer: Can we be a little positive, please?

Libra: My apologies, Cancer. I'm extremely worried.

Aries: They'll make it.

Taurus: What if they don't? Do you have another plan?

Aries kept quiet.

Pisces and Sagittarius walked out as everyone looked at Pisces, confused but relieved.

Leo: You're awake...

Pisces looked at Sagittarius as Sakoya put his head down and Pisces kept quiet as well but smiled.

Capricorn: We were so worried about you.

Pisces smiled gently as he walked towards Capricorn and kissed her tenderly.

Pisces: My apologies, my lady. I didn't mean to make you worry.

Capricorn smiled shyly.

Aries: I can't wait to get out of here.

Aquarius: How are you awake? Scorpio is still...

Sagittarius: I'm going to see Scorpio.

Everyone looked at him.

Taurus: There's nothing you can do.

Pisces smirked as he looked at Sakoya.

Sagittarius: I just want to see how my friend is doing.

Everyone kept quiet as Sagittarius went to see Scorpio.

EXIT

SCENE 3

INT. PLANET STAR

CAVE

UNKNOWN TIME

The Oracle had Boötes tied up, shirtless as she was whipping his back with cold steel shackles . Boötes's purple blood was all over his body as he was screaming in pain, agonizing cries. He was looking at the lifeless body of Leanna lying in front of him.

Oracle: You dare to disobey me!

She hit him with the shackles again as Boötes screamed, pleading in pain for her to stop.

Oracle: I have been far too kind to you and your sister, you worthless Genie.

Boötes: Please.

Oracle: My third and final wish.

She stood in front of Boötes and grabbed his face, looking into his eyes and smirked. Boötes looked at her with his blood running from his mouth, eyes half-closed.

Oracle: Destroy yourself and make sure you never come back.

Boötes smirked.

Boötes: I can't destroy myself, my lady.

Oracle looked at him.

Oracle: That's my final wish.

Boötes: You already destroyed me.

Oracle smirked and looked at Leanna's body.

Oracle: Tricky, aren't we?

Boötes kept quiet, not having the strength to answer back.

Oracle: I wish for you to eliminate yourself and end your existence.

Boötes looked at her.

Boötes: Your wish is my command, master.

Boötes looked at Leanna.

Boötes: I shall finally get the happy ending with the love of my existence in another place and another time, but you, mother...you'll lose.

Oracle looked at him vengefully as Boötes turned into dust.

Capricorn started screaming and crying in her room. Pisces ran to her and held her. Capricorn was shaking and crying.

Pisces: What's happening?

Capricorn: Boötes has been eliminated, along with Leanna...The Oracle

Pisces kept quiet, holding her in his arms.

EXIT

SCENE 4

INT. PLANET EARTH

MANSION

SCROPIO'S ROOM

EVENING

Scorpio was lying in bed, cold sweat covering his forehead. He stopped breathing and found himself in an unknown palace. A blond boy was standing in front of him with the Sign of "Virgo" glowing on his forehead. He was looking back at him, his face blurry. And Scorpio couldn't recognize who the boy was.

Boy: You need to go back.

Scorpio: Who are you?

Boy: I'm not important. This isn't my legacy. My time hasn't come yet, and it never will if you don't wake up.

Scorpio looked at him, confused.

Boy: You need to go back. While you're at it, get rid of that stubborn personality of yours.

Scorpio opened his eyes, taking a long and deep breath as he turned and saw the white and yellow light with the "Virgo" sign glowing on the blurry face of the boy.

Boy: I'm glad you're awake, old man.

The boy disappeared as Sagittarius walked in. Scorpio looked at his friend as Sakoya looked at Scorpio, relieved.

EXIT

END OF EPISODE 3