EPISODE 8: THE LIGHT OF THE SERPENT PRINCE

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. UNKNOWN TIME

UNKNOWN PLACE

INSIDE A TUNNEL

Virgo was going through her journey. She was touching the bubbles one by one and witnessing the events.

Bubble 1: The Virgo elders were standing in front of the gate they had banished Alya and Virgo.

Virgo elder 1: Alya thinks we banished them because we hate them.

Virgo elder 2: In time, she'll come to understand we did it to keep that child safe.

Virgo elder 3: Alya  is still our queen, and until she returns home to us, we shall put a barrier and hide.

Virgo elder 4: Yes, our loyalties will forever be with Alya and then with the child no matter what.

The Virgo elder kneeled.

Virgo elders: All hail to queen Alya and king Auriga.

Virgo was teleported to the tunnel as she touched another bubble.

Bubble 2: Alesia was counting her tips, standing in the corner of the café.

Alesia: And I have enough to get that Virgo necklace for my mom. Yes! I should at least let her know how much I love her once in a while. This world isn't fair, though. I work my ass off, and mom has to work three jobs, while others just enjoy their lives... Once I'm an actress, I'm going to get myself a mansion.

Virgo smiled.

Alesia looked at Virgo as Virgo looked at her, worried.

Alesia: Don't lose hope, Alesia. You got this. I'm a Virgo, after all, the healer of the zodiacs.

Virgo was teleported to the tunnel as she touched another bubble.

Bubble 3: Aries was putting on his armor as he was getting ready to go to the Guardians.

Virgo: This isn't right.

Aries turned and looked at her and smirked.

Aries: Lost, aren't we?

Virgo: You can see me?

Aries: Yes, my lady, I can see you.

Aries bowed.

Aries: Queen of the Virgos, queen Alesia.

Virgo looked at Aries, confused.

Virgo: You're not Aries.

Aries: Not the Aries you know, but I'm Aries. See my forehead. Your mother changed a few things about the spell on the Guardians.

Virgo: I don't understand.