33 | taste of hell

warning: strong violence, mentions of blood

___

"Ow- fuck!" Soyeon hissed when Hani slammed her back in the wall. Her group dragged her at their usual place where no one can see them. Hani smirked and tightened her grip on Soyeon's collar.

"Why are you avoiding us?" Hani asked, gritting her teeth as she glared at the other. Soyeon digged her nails in Hani's hand in attempt of escaping but the girl slammed her again, harder. The back of her head almost bleed at the impact.

"Let me go!" She exclaimed but Hani proceeded to slap her in the face. Her cheek began to sting as she touched her burning skin.

"You betrayed us and you want me to let you go?" Hani said, cupping Soyeon's cheeks using one hand and forcing Soyeon to look at her, "I won't do that."

Soyeon sealed her mouth and let her eyes do the work. She continued to glare at hani, not wanting to lose in their staring competition. Hani forced a smile and moved her fingers in Soyeon's hair. She gently tucked it behind her ear, "I missed you. Didn't you miss me?"

"Why the fuck would I miss you?" Soyeon sternly muttered, tightening her jaw in anger, "You ruined me."

Hani smirked and rolled her eyes at what she heard, "And who fixed you? Huening Kai?" She laughed out loud and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling it back, "You really chose that freak over us?"

"He's not a freak." Soyeon defended but hissed again when the other hardly tugged her hair.

"I can't believe you," Hani murmured, her eyes narrowed. "What did that freak do to you? You're even defending him!"

Soyeon didn't reply for a second, not wanting to answer her question. Instead, she stomped on Hani's foot, causing the girl to lose her grip at her and cry in pain. Soyeon took this as a chance to run away but the group cornered her.

She halted and looked at them with fear in her eyes. Hani chuckled behind her as she walked closer, "Don't try to escape, honey. You know you can't do that."

Soyeon turned to look at her with her hands turning into fists, "Why can't you just let me go? I promise I won't bother you, anymore."

Hani walked towards her and cocked her head, "Because I helped you grew strong and there's no way I'll let you go without repaying me."

Soyeon scoffed, "No. You made me worse, Hani. You don't deserve any in return."

Hani lifted an eyebrow and gestured the others to hold Soyeon. Soyeon tried to remove their grips in her arms, "Don't touch me!"

Hani grinned before getting something inside her skirt's pocket. She took a step closer and revealed a cutter in her hands, waving it to Soyeon.

Soyeon widened her eyes at the sight. terror overtook her whole face as she saw how Hani pushed the blade upwards. Soyeon panicked and wiggled her body but she failed to escape. She looked at Hani, "W-What are you gonna do?"

Hani shrugged, "Your skin looks so dull. Don't you think we should paint it a little?" She said, carefully tracing the sharp blade with her fingertips, "Your favorite color is red, right? Why don't we use your own blood?"

Soyeon stared at the blade, her soul leaving her body. She gulped as she felt cold at her words, "You're being too much, Hani. You don't have to do this."

"And you're being too much, too." The girl replied and leaned closer to her. She held her chin up and showed her how sharp the steel was. Soyeon's breathing abruptly stopped.

Hani's grin grew wider. She brought the cutter close to Soyeon's neck, its blade was an inch away from her skin. Soyeon tensed up and didn't move as tears rolled down on her face.