Chapter-2: Escaped...

Armin's POV:

"Watch it blondie!" Said Horseface as I got stumbled over him.

"I am sorry.." I said while barely was a whisper.

I don't know why but he has started to hate me, more than Eren since a few weeks.

Aahh... I get it why..?

Flashback

"C'mon Mikasa,tell him I know he feels the same for you..." I said as Mikasa stood behind a tree, with me

"What if he said No?" She countered.

"No he won't, I know it by the ways he looks at you." I said

Well I was trying to make Mikasa confess her feelings towards, Erens.

She might be my freind but still I am tired,whenever she just come into my room every night.

I mean not like that!!

Just chatting about Eren ...
Make sure he wasn't with any other girl already.

Does he likes someone else?

Et cetera-Et cetera

So today I just thought it would be wonderful,if she confessed him afterall,both of my freinds will be happy and they will have some rest, and some time to stress relief....

"How can you be so sure?" She asked.

"C'mon,Mikasa I am like his brother, I know literally everything about him, like when..... he masturbated for the first time"

"What the... he masturbates?" She asked

Oh.. I shouldn't have brought that topic now

"I mean ... when his stressed out,,,he just... well does it for some relief...."
I said sheepishly, while rubbing back of my head.

She sent a glare at me,

"We'll talk about it later ,did you got the speech?" She asked

I nodded and handed her the parchment and read it then soon started to blush.

"Damn! Never knew you were so romantic." She said making me turn pink.

"Thanks... Go and get Eren."
I said And she ran to him.
I kept on watching it from behind the tree.

"Hey! Eren..." she said and Eren turned and smiled to her.

"Hi,Mikasa ." He replied

"Um... Eren... I wanna tell you something...." she said stuttering on her own words.

Oh No! I hope this won't kill her confidence.

"Uh... what actually?" He asked

And then Mikasa grabbed his hands

"Mika..." He was cut off by her.

"Eren Jëager.... I know it sounds weird... b.. but, Since the day you saved me from those bandits, I was feeling attached to you, you're everything to me now,....you gave me hope... hope to live, and.... show me how are we supposed to survive in this wicked world,  now... I-I am totally into you...,Eren Jëager.... I like you and bye-bye that I mean Truely like you by my heart, will you... be my boyfriend?"
She said, and till the end her ears were totally red.

And then he did what I wanted him to do with her ....

He kissed her.

They pulled apart

"I like you too, Mikasa,and I would love to have that opportunity, to be your boyfriend."

I was not able to see her face but I knew she was smiling as hard as crystal and they both kissed again.