Chapter 9:'Warm'Welcome

Armin's POV:

Shit! What is Pieck doing?

I don't hate her but I also don't like her after that incident.

"Peick?" said Annie confused."What are you doing here?" she completed

She pouted and said,"I thought you'll be happy to see me" and placed her hands on her hips so it looked like if she was disappointed.

To be honest, I am a little bit happy to see her cause she can be quite entertaining at times and I know if she tried anything funny Mikasa would be there to help me...

...I hope so..

"No,I-I didn't meant that, I mean Armin told me that you were imprisoned for 10 because of helping Zeke...I even want to meet up with you but,I never expected to see you here." Said Annie.

"Oh really Annie?,And What about you Armin?" she said and winked at me.

My cheeks went pink.

"Uh..Um...I...Uh...Me...I.." I stuttered.

I hate it whenever she tries something like that with me.

She's A freak!

No matter how beautiful she is, She's a freak!

"Peick! Stop being a slut! Especially around him!" Said Annie in grumpy tone.

"What? Annie dear...is he your boyfriend?" asked Peick with a mocking tone.

"Huh..N..No we're just friends.." this time it was Annie's turn to stutter.

"So why do you have a problem if I flirt a little with Armin." She said giving me here signature slutty smirk.

Annie looked a little confused how to answer then took a deep breath and said

"His My friend and it's duty of A friend to help it's friend when needed, and you're teasing my friend right now." Said Annie.

Woah! Those words are never expected to come from Annie mouth.

"Woah! Annie looks like spending just an hour with Armin and he has effected you, You're spitting Philosphy too." She said.

"Hey, I want to ask you what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh well Hanji needed someone for a test so she came to our cell block and I agreed and I asked her that after that experiment I want you to take me out of prison and a place at Survey Corps and I asked to join the in which you are Honey, but You know that midget for Corporal disagreed." I blushed but it soon died when I heard her insulting Corporal.

I swear if Corporal Levi found it then she'll end up in
Infirmary for at least a week.

"He said:'This girl doesn't have any battlefield experience' like he can kill Armies of titan!" she joked.

Yes, he can,easily.

I don't know why she's sometimes such a narcissist.

"I can't believe that midget can defeat Titan with those little things for arms." She said.

Annie nudged me and with her eyes motioned behind Pieck.

I was about laugh at Pieck but I held it.

"So.. are you really talking about Great Corporal Levi,the humanity's strongest soldier,the Living Titan Killing machine?" asked Annie.

Peick blew raspberry,"Oh Please stop calling that Midget Humanity's strongest soldier,If I ever got into fight with that midget, I'll slaughter him."