Chapter 7:Last try

Mikealsons PoV
It's been 10 years since Angelica ran away 10 years since kol and davina left...
Hope came running down "can we please try the locator spell one last time".
"It's no use we just can't find her".Rebekah said
"Last time please"she begged
They all gave in
As Freya started the spell it had worked that's when hope said "the memory spell" and Freya nodded.
All of a sudden they were pulled in a vision
Vision 1:
It was a 10 year old Angelica.who was visiting a burnt Peter hale in the hospital.
"Hey you must be Peter hale. I know you can't talk but. I was sent by Isabella Blackwell" they could see the mans eyes enlarge to the slightest. "She was my mom.yeah she is dead she trusted you with my life which means you are important.I promise to protect and punish those who hurt you uncle Peter"
Vision 2:
There stood a 10 year old Angelica with her hands in the air chanting a spell and the next minute they saw Finn Mikealson alive.

"It's impossible" Elijah said
"How can she do magic she was human wasn't she" hope asked
They were pulled inside another vision by then .
Vision 3:
There sat a 15 year old Angelica in a room with a girl dancing and laughing "we start high school in a week"
Vision 4:
There was a boy with a girl in is arms and Angelica sat next to them crying " No no no Alison" she cried as the boy looked so lost  at the lifeless girl in his arms .
Last vision :
There sat a now all grown up Angelica with a few girls in the room giggling as they wrapped present.

Visions ended.
" we are going to beacon hills pack your bags" klaus said.

.....................
This is and update for now I'm sorry but I won't be updating in March as I have exams and plz comment on who u want as the love interest as I'm quite confused as for now... leave a potential love interest and a face claim...

Insanity to Ashes...