Chapter 1- A ticket to L'Manburg

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was raining, with occasional bursts of thunder and lightning.

A brown-haired boy, about 17 years old was running away from a bunch of skeletons that were coming after him.

In the middle of the forest he found a person covered with a hood sitting by a tree, not minding at all the rain falling on her.

𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Seeing a figure in front of me, I immediately screamed:

"Help me please! I'm being chased by a lot of mobs!" i shouted.

That person stood up and removed the hood that was covering her entire face revealing a beautiful brunnette girl, with brown eyes. 

She stepped back, balancing her weight on her left foot, and threw her right fist out in a curved punch at a skeleton. With just that punch the skeleton died.

Then she grabbed the dead skeleton's bow and started to shoot all the skeletons around without missing for any centimiter killing them all. Her precision was perfect. That moment I realised, L'Manburg needed that girl.

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

As I finished the last mob standing, I turned around to the boy, who was staring at me with admiration.

"Hey buddy, are you okay? You shouldn't go out when it's really dark. Do you know how to go back to your house" i said

"Y-yeah, um... Well, since it's really dark I can't really remember the path where I came from."

"Oh, I think I have a spare bed in my house, you can stay the night if you want."

"Wait, really? Thank you so much!" he smiled brightly and hugged me. Realizing what he was doing he pulled back immediatly "Oh, ummmm, sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it, follow me, i'll show you where's my house!"

As we arribed to my house, he explained to me about his land L'Manburg and everything happening, I could only arrive to a single conclusion, this guy Dream was a total dick.

"How about your life..., wait what's your name? I don't think we introduced ourselves!"

I sighed, I knowed that my name was known everywhere. They all heard the stories about the great warrior Olivia Creed of the Vitor Empire, who is capable of defeating a huge army with just herself. Some feared her, some liked her, some didn't want to cross paths with her in their life. She just hoped that her new friend wouldn't judge her based on rumours.

"Well... my name is Olivia Creed..."

"That's a nice name! I'm Tubbo, nice to meet you Olivia!"

Wait. He didn't know who I was? My thoughts were interrupted by Tubbo.

"Olivia, you know everything that is happening in L'Manburg since I told you, and you know that our opponents are really strong. When I saw you fight today I was shocked by your skills, could you possibly join us?" he paused. "I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, you helped me and gave me a place to sleep tonight, I am being really greedy..." he looked down expecting my answer.

"Sure" I said, I didn't really have any friends in Vitor so maybe it would be fine to help Tubbo and his friends.

"W-wait, really?"he replied as I nodded. "Thank you so much!" he hugged me.

"Okay, okay, I think it's time to sleep, tomorrow we will have to travel a lot if we are going back!"

"Yes, of course! Have a really good nigh Olivia!!!"