Chapter 8- That Was So Not A #Girlboss Moment

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"Eret, you..you were lying to us..?" Only a whisper, Wilbur's voice could only emerge in a whisper. A lazy smirk washed over Eret's face- a lazy smirk that seemed to speak volumes. Wilbur seeing this continued "You used us, your family, your own home. " the overwhelming sadness turned into rage. Furious, blinding, rage that made her see red as her voice ricocheted off the walls.

Eret's smirk only grew as he watched him. He shrugged. "I didn't lie. I just went along with your fantasy."

I saw as Wilbur shook with anger. Pure uncontrollable anger.

"We took you as one of our own when you were struggling! When you didn't have a home, we helped you! All the moments we passed together didn't mean anything to you? Our friendship didn't mean anything to you?" a pause and Eret's smile fell, turning briskly to a vexed looking frown, "I guess you are really just a cold-hearted bitch Eret."

His lip twitched for a moment and his eyes flickered with... regret? Hatred? Anger? Sadness? Only God knew. Then his smirk returned again, not as lazy this time though, this time it carried cruel intentions, wicked thoughts.

Silence suffocated them as Wilbur and me glared at him. He chuckled to himself. If looks could kill, he'd be long since dead.

"We all trusted you Eret!" She growled.

"Well then you can't really blame me, it was your mistake." he said glancing at us through his sunglasses.

Suddenly, Dream cut in "Sorry to interrupt your family meeting guys but I think you should start begging for me to spare your lives." he said while smirking. Sapnap looked at me and George looked... worried? No Olivia, there's no time to think about this. I took a quick glance at their equipment. Shit. They all had netherite swords and enchanted bows. Maybe, just maybe I could distract them for a little bit while Wilbur runs away. Wait, am I really giving away my live for a random guy I met a week ago? I glanced at Wilbur's worried face. Fuck it, I am doing it.

I whispered to Wilbur "Let's run when I say now." he looked confused but he nodded. I feel bad about lying to Wilbur, but it's for his safety. When Dream started to approach us, I shouted "NOW!" I could see that Wilbur started to run away and I lunged towards the masked man direction punching him in the face. He backed up covering his bloody nose. Sapnap swoop towards me holding a netherite sword in his hand and while he was coming after me, I tried to dodge him and it luckily worked. As I made him lose his balance, I grabbed his sword to defend myself better, but the bigger purpose was to scare them off a little bit. But as I was about to direct myself and run to L'Manburg I felt Wilbur's voice calling my name.

"OLIVIA WATCH OUT!" as I looked behind me to see what Wilbur was warning me about an arrow went through my leg. The pain shot up in my thigh like fire. I cringed. It exploded in my head with a blinding whiteness. It made me dizzy. It made me reel. The pain was like needles that had been dipped in alcohol had been jammed through my skin, like my leg had been replaced with ice and electricity wired straight into my spine. As I winced in pain, I saw Wilbur running toward me and carrying me as fast as he could to L'Manburg. 

Then, I passed out.