Chapter 5- I Met Abraham Lincoln aka Dream

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

As we arrive to the Dream SMP castle I decide to talk.

"You know, what you are doing there ain't fair. Couldn't you just give them some land and problem solved?" I argued.

"War isn't fair. The sooner you realise that, the better you will be." he explained coldly.

"Rude." I scoffed while George snickered.

"We arrived, now you will get to meet Dream." he said returning to his cold expression.

"Oh, ok." 

"What do you mean, 'oh ok', I said you will get to meet THE DREAM." George whined.

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

Suddenly a playful voice started to speak.

"Maybe." 

I turned around quickly to see a masked man behind me with a green hoodie. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was smirking behind that creepy mask.

"Howdy. Enjoying the view princess?" he said looking at me.

"Oh sorry about that you just seemed somewhat familiar. Have I knocked you down before?" I smirked.

"Ha ha. Really funny." he replied and then turned around to face the man next to me "George can we talk?"

"Oh! Yeah sure!" he said following Dream across the room.

"Don't miss me to much boys!" I said waving with a fake smile.

Assholes.

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀! 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲! :𝗗