Chapter 4- Knock Knock B*tch

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I opened my eyes and had no idea where I was until I saw George with a worried look on his face aproaching me.

"Are you okay Dream? Wait, what am I asking, of course you are not okay, you just got knocked out by that b*tch." he says.

"What was her name again? I didn't know Tubbo had such a strong friend. Shit, I didn't even know they talked to women."

"Octavia or maybe Olivia or Ophelia... I don't know, I didn't really pay attention when Tubbo shouted it. Sorry about that." George said looking at the ground.

"We need her."

"Wait, what? Why? She could easily kill you if she wanted, plus, I can tell she is already friends with the people there." George said looking at me confused.

I just grinned.

"Easy. Let's just talk her into it. Go to L'Manchildburg and request a reunion with the girl. Try to not be seen by anyone."  

George just nods, obedient as always.

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It was late. I was on the roof of my new house looking at the sky. While I could see hundreds of stars, there was no moon that night.

Suddenly I felt something hit me in the back of my head to find a note by my side.

"Meet me tomorrow in the forest where we met at 9AM. Tell nobody."

George.

This people really just think I am that dumb or something. I got off the roof of my house and started walking towards Wilbur's house. Therefore when I arrived I knocked at the door.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I woke up at the sound of someone knocking at my door. Shit, who the hell wakes someone up at 3 AM in the morning.

"Yo Mr.President open the goddamn door." I heard Olivia say behind the oak door.

As I proceeded to open the door Olivia stormed towards the living room.

"Hey! What are you doing Olivia? What happened?" I asked confused.

"We have a problem."

"Let me guess. You caused it?" 

"No! Well, kind of? George sended me this note, and I think they will try to recruit me or something like that." she said handing me a yellow note.

"Well, will you join them? I guess it was to good to be true to have Olivia Creed in our si-" as I was about to continue she hit me slightly in the shoulder.

"Are you dumb or something? I would never leave you guys for that green b*tch and his gremlins." Olivia said smiling. "Although I have a good plan. Just promise not to tell anyone except Tommy and Tubbo, I trust them, I think."

"Let's hear it!"

"Okay, first of all, Dream, George and Sapnap don't know my personality at all, or they don't even know who I am. That's something we can use in our favour. We could make it look like I betray you guys for power, but when I collect some important information I'll come back to L'Manburg and fight by your side." she said expecting my decision.

"That's a great idea, just don't get hurt Olivia" I said.

"I won't disappoint you Mr.Soot!" she winked at me.

"You can call me Wilbur if you want" I smiled warmly at her.

"Yeah, yeah, sure Mr.Soot, have a good night! I have an important meeting tomorrow hehe." she said while leaving my house.

Gosh, this girl, she is one of a kind.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 (𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲, 𝟗𝐀𝐌 )

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

You know that quote that says: Wake up every morning with the though that something wonderful is about to hapen.

Well, that's bullsh*t.

Today is the day I meet with George. I say bye to Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur. They all smile at me sadly and wave goodbye at me.

I head towards the place of the meetup and when I arrive i hear a noise behind a tree:

"You must be George, don't be shy, come greet me!" i smile warmly

"Um yeah. So, I have a proposal for you" he says stuttering. Hah, this was going to be so easy.

"I accept."

"Wait what?" he looks at me confused

"I will join your team. Those children don't even know how to hold a f*cking sword and they expect me to win their war alone, nah boy, I pass."

Sorry about that boys.

"Oh, um, that was easy, follow me then Ooooo..."

"Olivia, Olivia Creed"