Chapter 18

~~3rd POV~~

As they walked into the base they followed Tetsuya's scent to one of the room and kicked the door open but they froze as the watched the scene in front of them.

Chihiro standing next to Tetsuya while he was sleeping with 5 people kneeling with their heads down and their turned to them "I dont see any physical wrong with him" Chihiro backed away from Tetsuya.

"Is there anyone he saw that he knew there"

Sejiuro nodded "yea he said they were childhood friends" Chihiro's eyes widen as he turned his attention back to the 5 kneeling by him "you guys know what to do" the 5 nodded and 4 of them disappeared while the 5th one stood up.

"I have brought him just like Tetsuya asked, he is in the chair in the corner of the room"

Chihiro nodded and dismissed him "I'll let you know when he wakes up so for now go back to your mate before he wrecks havoc again" the 5th then disappeared as well so he turned his attention back to Tetsuya

"I know you all have questions but for now let him rest"

He put some stuff away and left the room "there's more to him the we through" both twins sat on each side of him "we need to know everything about him" Seijuro moved some strains of hair from his face.

"You are Tetsuya's mates"

Both red heads looked up to see someone with black hair and another with light brown hair.

"We work under Tetsuya, I'm Teppei Kiyoshi and this my mate Makoto Hanamiya"

Makoto just clicked his tongue and looked away with a light blush at the position his mate made them be in

"and before you ask we are the leaders second hand people of the Uncrowded Kings"

The twin alpha's looked at each other then looked back at the pair

"your telling us that the leader of the most infamous and ruthless group is our little mate here"

They looked down at Tetsuya till they heard laughing which made them shift their attention to the black haired alpha

"we are only ruthless to those that cross us and believe when I saw when he gets pissed off run"

They heard small grunts and the sounds of blankets moving "did you get him" when they all turn their attention to Tetsuya both Kiyoshi and Makoto stood straight up "he is passed out in corner of this room" Tetsuya nodded while rubbing his head

"and I take it that Makoto used a tranquilizer or something on him"

"Yes he did, it was the only way to get him here as quickly as we did"

Tetsuya nodded "good you 2 are dismissed" they nodded and disappeared