NOW IN COLOUR | 05

Juniper didn't come down as Vision and Wanda had a visit from the doctor. She wasn't particularly interested in a man that 'knew more' then her, she was far much more better then him to care.

Scratched and bruises cover her again, her body ached and her lungs were burning, so whilst they were dealing with it all, Juniper was trying to rest the past the pain.

She felt drowsy and tired. She needed a rest. But she couldn't sleep, no the pain was to much for that and she couldn't trust that the spirits wouldn't hurt her more.

Westview was really messing up her control.

But time was moving slowly and Juniper grew bored. So she had the silly idea to join Vision and Wanda in the newly made baby nursery.

A butterfly flew to her, landing on her nose. The twenty five year old laughed softly, letting her eyes flutter open and closed softly to not scare the creature.

"Hmm, Tommy. Yeah, yeah. Then there's Billy, isn't there? Named after Shakespeare. 'All the world's a stage. All the men and women, merely players.'"

"Ah, baby names. There's always Tommy or Peter or Scott or Anthony or Clint or Bruce or Steve or James or Sam or Nick." Juniper went on to list, each of the names rang familiar to her. She merely brushed them off as maybe the spirits names. 

"I said Tommy." Wanda said, she tried to ignore the other names Juniper had mentioned. She knew those names and she wasn't too sure how she felt about her best friend knowing them. Would she loose Juniper again?

When Wanda lost Juniper, her best friend, on New Year's Day of two thousand and eighteen, she was heart broken. But she had Vision to help her for a rather short time period.

Wanda had known Juniper for a long time, only a few days after she joined the Avengers, and the girls had gotten along straight away. Juniper helped her, reminding her that is she ever needed anything, a shoulder to cry on, a person to rant to or even someone to sit in silence with, Juniper Lea was the one to go to. Wanda appreciated this, and took up the offer.

They became best friends pretty quickly, and never did she regret it. Not even when she mourned for her best friend when she had killed herself, not when she had to protect Vision from Thanos. She never resented Juniper for her actions, but only wished she hung on longer, maybe life would of gotten better.

It was Juniper Lea and Wanda Maximoff against the world. But Wanda feared Juniper was remembering. She couldn't loose her again, so the girl checked Junipers mind for any remembrance, there was nothing. Wanda was safe, with her best friend and lover with her.

She just needed her brother to finish the mix.

"Well, what if it's a girl." Juniper added. "Maybe Natasha or Pepper or Juniper, or Maria, but Juniper is definitely the way to go."

Wanda and Vision chucked at their dear friend.

Wanda finished of the room, giddy smiles on the groups faces.

"Well, we ought to decide soon, I estimate he baby's due," Vision looked of in thought, bring his book close to his chest. Wanda and Juniper looked at each other, sharing a look, "it's not a constant progression, assuming logarithmic, but where I go graph the development thus far —"

"He's gonna be here before you figure it out."

"— nearest I can conclude is that Billy —"

"Tommy."

"Juniper Jr." Juniper mused.

"— is due Friday afternoon."

"In three days. Maybe I should sit down." Wanda gasped.