The Alley - Vampire Story

My stomach growled audibly above the clacking of a nearby train. My steps were quick, strides long. Set on getting dinner.

She stepped out from a dark space between storefronts and had me by the lips before I could gasp. Her hand running down my chest. I kiss her back, but just for a moment.

What in the actual hell is happening?

She pulls back and I recognize her. She'd been standing outside my apartment building the day before. The darkness in her eyes alluring and hypnotizing. I'd wanted her then. But had been a rush. No time to flirt or get a number. Heading off to work as soon as I'd gathered my thoughts. Not before admiring her every curve. I had thought of her all day. Her dark beauty. Never once expected to see her again.

Yet here she was.

Kissing me.

"Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter." She said with an accent I couldn't recognize. "Do you still want me?" She said lowering her hand from my chest, down my side.

"I-- what do you mean?"

"I saw you too. Yesterday was it? At your apartment? We're not far now." My stomach gnawed at itself. She laughed. "Let's get you something to eat."

Was she hinting? Teasing? I wasn't sure. Heading home was the best option regardless.

We wound the remaining few blocks home. Though she walked with me, she was so confident in her step that she was almost leading.

"Hmmm.. So you don't have very much to work with do you?" She was bent over suggestively so I'd take notice, looking through the refrigerator. The lines of her body perfect. Smooth.

I reached for her, taking her by the hips and pulling her back into me. She laughs again. A quiet little muffle of a laugh from deep in her chest.

I kiss her. Feel her begin to melt under the movement of my hands. Turn her body to the counter and press into her as I move my lips down her jawline, then skipping to her shoulder and collarbone. Then back to her neck. My hands busy with their own work. She trembles as I brush my teeth against her neck.

Her blood was warm and sweet. A bit dripping from the corner of my lips.

"Ahh!" She screams but instead of going limp in my arms like others before her, I feel power rise up within her. She shoves me back, blood dripping on the floor.

Just great, I hate messy dinners.