Kai ending - Chapter 8 : Obsession

What should I do during my last week in DO's body? It's a question I really wanted to ask myself. It's a question I really wanted to ask myself. Quietly. But instead, I find myself having to be constantly vigilant. I need to stay focused ALL THE TIME.

Kai is weird. And not in a good way.

At first, I just noticed that Kai was always in the same room as me. I felt really lucky at first to be able to spend so much time with him during my last days at the dorm. Then I noticed that he didn't interact with me.

He was just in the same room, staring at me. From far away. Most of the time, listening to music.

"Hey Jongin ! Always with Kyungsoo lately." Says Chen. "I will feel jealous of your strong friendship."

"Hey." Answer calmly Kai. Watching me even more intensely.

"Are you playing a new game?"

After an uncomfortable silence, I give an answer in an almost incomprehensible way : "I... don't know."

Chen mimes that he doesn't understand anything and then goes away, leaving us alone.

I eat my meal silently. Supporting that gaze like if the world was weighing on me then go to my room. Forgetting that it's Kai's room too. He follows me and takes the doorknob at the same time as me.

"I will find what's going on." Murmurs Kai in my ear.

My heart skips a beat. I feel like he's going to know everything just by watching me. I can't even answer a word. I have no choice but to flee. I can no longer be alone with him. I am discovering a Kai that I never saw before but this time, it feels wrong and dangerous.

I don't have to go far. I go to the underground parking of our building. Kai doesn't follow me outside of the dormitory.

I sit on the ground. On a corner of the parking.

My$daddy$is$satan : ALERT

My$daddy$is$satan : R you there?

I look desperately at my phone. Hoping DO will feel how desperate I am and wake up.

Kyungsoo's😈bitch is writing...

"Thank God," I said to myself as I shed a tear.

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : ?????????? What's happening?

My$daddy$is$satan : Kai

My$daddy$is$satan : He's stalking me at the dorm'.

My$daddy$is$satan : He knows.

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : ?

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : Kai stalking you?

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : What do he do exactly? What does he knows?

My$daddy$is$satan : He follows me everywhere in the dorm and watches everything I do.

My$daddy$is$satan : He even said to me "I will find what's going on.".

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : ...

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : Yes, it's weird.

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : But I don't think he really knows. He wouldn't have said that if that was the case.

Kyungsoo's😈BITCH : Perhaps he thinks I am doing something shady? Drugs?