➽ Chapter One

Just like any normal day, Mew would park his expensive car then hurry to his faculty to join his group of friends, between attending classes, eating lunch and joining in his club activities, his everyday is always full and by the time he gets back home, Mew would be so tired and goes straight to sleep.

Mew Suppasit is currently a student in XXX University, attending the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, he was born in a medical family, his parents are a well known surgeons, his older brother, James, is an Infectious disease doctor even his grandparents used to be great doctors and now his grandfather is the chairman of the hospital where the whole family work, Mew also found himself following the same path and aims to be a pediatrician.

Not just being the son of a famous and rich doctor family, Mew also is so handsome and charming not to mention how intelligent he is, so naturally he was the center of attention since he was a kid, he quickly gets surrounded by many people, his cheerfulness and friendly attitude made it easier for him to blend in even when he started attending his current University separating for his high school friends.

Unlike other rich students, Mew wasn't some spoiled man neither arrogant, his family were very strict when raising him, thus, he grew up like any ordinary student around, he actually got this aura that pulled everyone to him and Mew welcomed them with an open heart, in the eyes of all who knows him, Mew is a perfect prince who earned the love and respect of his friends and family.

Obviously, the prince has a girlfriend, he is loved by many after all, and many girls would love to be his girl, but, Mew never last long with any of them, from high school up to now he at least got more than 10 girlfriends, the longest relationship lasted for about half a year and the shortest for only 6 weeks, Mew knows it's his fault since he just went with the flow and accepted their confession without properly falling in love with them but he just can't bring himself to reject them and see them hurt

Of course, his close friends always nagged him to stop making those girls hopeful accepting their feelings on whim and to properly search for a real lover and get serious yet Mew never listened and just keeps going with the flow, each time, his girlfriend will sense that Mew doesn't love her after dating for quite some time so she just break up and leaves him, his current girlfriend is also trying to catch Mew's attention yet his friends knows she won't last long like the rest.

**************************************************

On the other hand, Gulf would park his car in the morning, attend all his classes, spend his free time at the library and then goes straight back home, that is how he spend his everyday life between studying and home without having any other kind of contact except for his family and professors.

Gulf Kanawut is a freshman at the same university at the Faculty of Science and Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, he is the son of the president of the famous gaming company in Thailand, his family's situation is a bit complicated, because of his careless father, he currently has two other younger step siblings and each one have a different mother.

Gulf's mother who was fed up with his father constant flirting with other women left them and got remarried and created a family of her own when Gulf was around 7 years old, 2 years later his father also got remarried and got a brother, Ray, 4 years later, the second wife also got tired of seeing her husband flirting so they got divorced and she went away creating a new life, another 2 years passed and his father got his third wife and gave birth to a girl, Mai, who currently just turned 3 years old last week.

Of course Gulf was angry at his father for behaving like this but also couldn't hate him since he saw how serious and hard he worked raising him and how he truly care for him and his siblings, he also witnessed how much work he did to make his company the top today, besides, Gulf is fine with his current family, he also is in a regular touch with his mother and would meet at least once a week when they have time.

Even though his family is special, it's not actually the reason for him to become an introvert avoiding any contact with other people, he is hiding a big secret and only his father, his mother, step mothers and his paternal grandparents knows, there were a few people who also knew but it was during the early years of his primary school and after the divorce of his parents he and his father moved to a completely different part of the city to start a new life while hiding his secret.

Gulf only wants to finish his studies and start working at his father's company and live a life free from any troubles and stress because of his secret, he knows that he will need to have contact with his co-workers and clients for work in the future yet for now he is set on not having any during his studies and just like that he pass his every day alone.

************************************

Two different men, an introvert and an extrovert, they are from different faculties, different years and different lives, how will fate makes them meet? What is Gulf's secret? What will happen when Mew accidently discovers this secret?

Those questions will be answered next chapter!!!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello Dear Readers!!!

I'm really sorry for being late ^^"

This chapter is a general introduction to the lives of MewGulf

I hope you will enjoy my new story 😊