1.0

Luckily for Tyler, He didn't remember a single thing he said that night. Unfortunately for Y/N, she remembered it all and she couldn't get it out of her head. It would be easy to let it go, but Y/N wasn't like that. She held onto grudges, and more importantly, she held onto the words of a drunken man.

Weeks had passed and Y/N was struggling to keep her mouth shut, she knew that she should have been upfront with tyler and tell him how she felt- but how could she do that? He was in the tail end of his season and he had so much on his plate- it wasn't like he remembered it anyways, she would only be causing more issues if she brought it up. Or at least that was what she wanted to tell herself.

Now that the offseason was upon them, Y/N really had no reason not to tell Tyler what she was thinking. No logical reason, she could come up with at least three excuses in 5 minutes any time Katie asked her about it.

"He loves you Y/N. You love him- there is nothing complicated about it- fucking own up and tell him how you feel." Katie glared, watching from the door as Y/N pushed things into her suitcase that she planned on taking with her to brampton.

Rolling her eyes, Y/N scoffed. "Its not that simple- I'm literally carrying his child-" she went to protest but katie cut her off, walking over and grabbing her hands to stop her from putting things in haphazardly.

"Exactly, you're carrying his child- he loves you, you two settled your issues from the past so stop ruining your future." she gave her hands a squeeze. "You deserve this Y/N... You both do." she smiled and gave her friend a hug just as the sound of Tyler's car honking at the front alerted them.

Lifting her head, Y/N couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement fill her chest. She was going to tell Tyler. She didn't know when, but she knew it would be sometime during their trip to Ontario. She loved him, he loved her- she could do this.

Helping her with her suitcase, Katie lead the girl downstairs to see Jamie in the passenger's seat of the car. The plan was to have jamie and katie drive the soon to be parents to the airport in tyler's car and then after that, they would return the car to Tyler's place and take the dogs to their house.

It was a good plan.

Tyler wanted to take the dogs, but he thought that dealing with three large labs would be quite the chore, especially since he would be constantly doting on Y/N's pregnant situation.

As they walked to the car, Tyler jumped out with a smile. He was wearing a hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpant joggers that Y/N had bought him after getting an episode of morning sickness on his old pair- she still hadn't forgiven herself for that one quite yet.

"You excited?" her baby daddy asked, wrapping his arm around her waist as he helped her pull the suitcase into the car. He was more smiley than usual today which was saying something, ever since they had found out they were having a baby girl- it was all Tyler could talk about. He practically raced to the supply store in order to pick up some pink and purple paint for his guest room. Unfortunately for the guys on the team, there would be no more crashing at his place once little Casey was born.

"Very." Y/N grinned, she hadn't seen Tyler's mother in forever and she was just dying to give jackie and his sisters a hug. They really were her family before her and him split up, and she knew that even if there was no baby, they would jump to help her if she really needed it.

It had been so long since Y/N had seen the seguin family. Almost a year in fact since they had flown out to dallas last. Between visiting her own family and dealing with work and her relationship with tyler, it made sense that she didn't seem them as often as she would like. Hell, Tyler never saw them either so she had no room to complain.