𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

"Woah...I've never seen so many people in one place before," Meliodas said in awe as he watched children running through the streets laughing together.

"Yeah well, it is a festival so it's always crowded like this," Elizabeth said.

"We should team up together in groups!" Diane suggested.

"Alright, why not?" Elizabeth smiled.

"If that's the case, I'd rather go off exploring alone," Gowther said.

"No way Gowther! You can be with King and I. Everyone get in groups of three!" Diane shouted. And so there was Diane, King, and Gowther together, Merlin, Escanor, and Ban in a group, and Elizabeth, Meliodas, and Zeldris In a group.

"There! Now everyone has a part-" Suddenly Diane was cut off by a voice.

"What about me!?" Hawk cried.

"Master! You can come with us!" Ban smirked.

"Well then, now that that's settled, let's split up," Elizabeth said. The others nodded and began heading in their directions.

Zeldris walked awkwardly behind Elizabeth and Meliodas as they wandered around the Kingdom.

"So, where do you wanna go first?" Elizabeth asked. Meliodas shrugged his shoulders.

"I-I'm not sure. You should decide first. I mean aren't you the expert?" Meliodas uttered. Elizabeth laughed before turning to Zeldris.

"You've been a bit quiet. Why don't you pick where we should go first." Elizabeth suggested stopping in her tracks. Zeldris tensed and froze in place when he noticed Both Elizabeth and Meliodas has their eyes on him. He looked around at his surroundings for a moment before signing.

"We could...go get a pie or something," Zeldris suggested. Elizabeth smiled.

"What a wonderful idea! Meliodas have you ever had pie before?" Elizabeth exclaimed. Meliodas twitched in embarrassment.

"M-Maybe I have! Maybe not!" Meliodas stuttered.

"Zeldris!" Elizabeth called out. She grabbed Zeldris by the arm before dragging him over towards Meliodas.

"You should walk with him. Tell him about the different kinds of Pie they have to offer." Elizabeth smiled. Zeldris sweat dropped looking across at Meliodas who had been standing silently next to him.

"..."

"Fine..."

...

For the rest of the day, The group had an amazing time running around the Kingdom playing games, and eating pastries. Zeldris has offered Meliodas an Apple pie, and to his surprise, he loved it.

At the end of the day, their group had been the last ones to return to the tavern. It had been late in the afternoon and once they got back they noticed how everyone began complaining about the heat outside.

The three sat down together at a table in silence. Meliodas finished his Apple pie quietly as Zeldris went ahead and poured himself a drink.

"Aren't you a little too young to be drinking...uh- Alcohol?" Meliodas noted when he had finished his pie. Zeldris looked over at the other before mumbling something.

"Of course I'm not. Do I look like a child to you?" Zeldris spoke.

"You sure do," Meliodas responded quickly. Zeldris choked on his drink as he was not expecting that answer.

"A-Anyways...how long are you staying here again?" Zeldris questioned trying to change the embarrassing question. This also gained everyone else's attention.

"Honestly, I'm not sure, I'm surprised my aunt hasn't found me yet." Meliodas sighed.

"I know she would've noticed my disappearance by now," Meliodas added.

"Well maybe if I'm lucky, I could head back without anyone noticing I was gone. Then again, I'm most likely being watched every hour of the day." Meliodas explained as he stood up, heading towards the door.

"You should stay longer!" Diane begged.

"I wish I could. I really appreciated today. I truly don't think we'll meet again." Meliodas smiled sadly.

"Wait but-!" Elizabeth was cut off when she realized he was already gone...

"..."

"What in the world? Where'd he go?" Hawk questioned.

"We have to go find him!" Ban shouted.

"I agree. Tomorrow, once the sun is out. Then we can start searching." Elizabeth ordered.

Zeldris placed his mug down and placed his head on the table. He eyed Elizabeth and noticed the look of determination in her eyes...

Zeldris could only just wonder if the Meliodas would've had the same look on his face if the roles had been swapped.

But in this case, the roles had already been swapped...

...