𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

"Demons? Where were they spotted?" Merlin interrogated Howzer as he was having trouble catching his breath. He had run up the hill just to tell them about a rumor he heard.

"Y-Yeah. I think people were saying they were flying by some sort of far away Meadow." Howzer explained.

"Man I wish the goddess hadn't left us when they did." Howzer sighed. After the demon's sudden disappearance, the goddesses had also vanished without a word.

"Well I mean, we have a mission anyways." Ban chimed him.

"That won't be a problem. If it's far away, we could start there and begin searching for Meliodas on our way back." Elizabeth assured.

"Meliodas?! He's back?!" Howzer explained.

"Yes, he is. I'll allow you to tell Gillthunder, and maybe even the king himself. But no one else. Got it?" Merlin said sternly. Howzer nodded before he was sent back down the hill by Merlin.

"Did you even get directions to where this meadow even was?" King sighed.

"I think I have an idea where it is. I've heard rumors of the demons too, but that had been months ago." Merlin explained.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Hawk exclaimed.

...

"Well...there's nothing here." Ban sighed. They had been traveling for about a day now, and they hadn't found anything but a beautiful golden meadow.

"Maybe it was the wrong place?" Diane said.

"If I remember correctly, this is only a few miles away from where the druids live." Gowther chimed in.

"You mean Jenna and Zaneri?" Elizabeth asked. Gowther nodded.

"Eeek! Don't tell me we're going back there! We can't go!" Hawk complained.

"And why is that?" Escanor asked.

"Because! Last time we were there that lady with the staff stuck it up my nose!" Hawk cried.

"Uh...anyway, we should go visit. It has been 16 years." King spoke.

"But what about Meliodas?" Elizabeth spoke sadly.

"We're only going over to say hello," Diane assured Elizabeth.

The sins hopped off Hawks mom and began walking towards Istar by foot.

"So...this is it right?" Ban asked.

"Yes. It is." Merlin confirmed. Elizabeth looked around her surroundings remembering the last time she was here she had loved the sight of all the stones.

The sins stood in front of the tall rocks making the entryway to the Druid's holy land in Istar. Merlin knew they probably weren't expecting their presence since she felt that the gate hadn't been open.

"So...how are we supposed to get in again?" King asked.

"They should be able to sense our presence now. So let's just go." Merlin declared before making her way through the entrance.

"Wait..how does this work again?" Ban asked. No one had responded. They walked through and the next thing they knew they had been in an entirely different place.

"Woah! What is this place?" Diane said in awe.

"This is it. We're currently in Istar." Gowther confirmed.

"The Seven Deadly Sins! Welcome back!" Elizabeth turned around looking for the source of the sudden voice.

"It's Theo!" Hawk exclaimed. Everyone turned around and noticed a big taller guy in front of them. He still had that same soft voice like he did 16 years ago, which surprised most of them.

"It's been a while, Theo." Merlin smiled.

"Where are Lady Jenny, and Lady Zaneri?" Elizabeth asked.

"Right here!"

"AAAAA! ow!" Hawk whined. He hadn't even noticed when a wooden staff had made contact with his nose.

"WAAAAH! it's Jenna! She's back!" Hawk cried.

"What in the world are you guys doing here," Jenna asked as she looked around at the rest of the group. She was glad to see the rest of the sins together...besides Meliodas...

"We just came by to say hello," Elizabeth explained.

"I see. And who is this little cutie?" Jenna asked excitedly as she began patting Zeldris on the head. Zeldris had only been trying to get Jenna's staff out of Hawks nose. Zeldris wished he was still able to lash out at people out of anger. But of course, he knew better.

"Don't you remember him?" Merlin laughed.

"This is Zeldris. He's the previous leader of the Ten Commandments and the youngest son of the demon king." Merlin introduced. Zeldris twitched. He'd rather avoid those old names given to him.

"Zeldris is fine. No need for that fancy junk anymore." Zeldris said.

"If you've come here to take care of those "demons" you can leave. They were never there, to begin with." Jenna sighed.

"I see you've taken on some sort of student." Merlin smiled. Jenna laughed.

"No, not really. What makes you say that?" Jenna asked.

"I sense two other presences. I'm assuming one of them is Zaneri's. As for the last one..." Merlin uttered.

"You guys shouldn't be here. Please leave." A voice spoke sternly. Elizabeth looked up and noticed a slightly older version of Zaneri. She honestly hadn't changed much. She looked the same except her hair had been just a little longer, and her chest had also gotten slightly larger. But she had the same outfit as last time.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Hawk asked ignoring his sore snout. Zaneri glared at Elizabeth, causing Elizabeth to gasp in surprise. She looked down before frowning. She realized Zaneri was probably still upset with her for making a deal with the demon king just like that and swapped her curse with Meliodas. Elizabeth looked up at Zaneri before speaking up.

"I know you're upset! And I don't blame you." Elizabeth spoke.

"After everything Meliodas has done for me, I had no right but to just throw it away." Elizabeth frowned.

"What are you even here for?" Zaneri asked sternly.

"Well, we came here to see if the rumors of Demons roaming around here were true. But we also came out to look for the cap'n. He's back..." Ban explained.

"Well, you won't find him here. So you can make your way out." Zaneri ordered.

"..."

"Momma...I can't do it...I really can't.." someone complained. Zaneri turned around to see a young boy behind her.

"You shouldn't be out here! You're still in trouble!" Jenna scolded the child.

"Zaneri...is that..." Merlin gasped.

"Elizabeth! Zeldris! What are you guys doing here?" Meliodas questioned.

...