Chapter Three

Nicole paused her footsteps to look back at Erik. He was aggressively chewing on his bottom lip with knitted brows while he stared at her unblinking. His unwavering eyes looked glossy with sexual frustration even though he just bust a nut. Nicole could still see it replaying in her mind. His milky white cum shooting out like a spiderweb and landing on the coffee table that separated them. All of that good cum gone to waste. Could Nicole even see herself licking him clean? Hell yes. That shouldn't even be a question. She'd suck his dick; edge him until he begged for her to let him cum.

Can daddy cum please?

His sexy whisper in her ear would be enough to let loose all down her throat. However, Nicole kept a distance between them. She was afraid that if she stepped into his space—his masculine freshness lingering on seductively, Nicole would be tempted to stroke his sweaty chest and biceps—drag her tongue across his neck while tasting the saltiness of his sweat. She'd never been in a situation as difficult as this, not even as an RN and that alone can be stressful. Being a nurse, you come across challenges—demanding schedules because nursing is a 24/7, round-the-clock job. And yet, she found this dilemma between herself and Erik to be the biggest obstacle yet.

"Nik?" He called her name again, his voice tender, "Tell me you're not gonna tease me this whole fucking trip."

Nicole opened her mouth but no words came out.

"After I've been waiting all this time to finally have a chance with you...this is the perfect opportunity...we could go in your room or my room and fuck each other's brains out right now."

Nicole gazed at him with torn eyes. Yes, she could let him pick her up and carry her to his room. They could fuck all goddamn night and profess to each other how much they've been wanting this so badly. Nicole never imagined she would cheat on Arnelle until Erik came along. When she first met Arnelle after deciding to give him a chance she saw so much in him. It wasn't just his chocolate skin and megawatt handsome smile, it was his caring, compassionate, and adoring side. He's fine and respectable. Successful, ambitious, responsible—all the things on her list.

Then, here comes Erik reminding her so much of all the men she fell for in her past. Although he can get under her skin at times, they have so much in common with each other it's maddening. Both of them are Aquarius; birthdays two days apart, both of them are left-handed, they had the same sense of humor, great cooks, twin birthmarks on their inner arm—Erik's on the right and hers on the left. She could go on and on. It would be easy to let this gorgeous man do so many bad things to her but she needed to keep whatever little control she has under lock and key. Even though it's paining her to go against her urges.

"We can't...you know we can't...let's call it a night."

Erik closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side.

"As much as I would love to..."

Erik's eyes opened slowly.

"Love to what?"

His voice sounded velvety—a distinctive soft feel that sounded so pleasant to her ears.

"Forget it—"

"Nah, say what's on your mind, ma. We're way past that shit, like thousands of miles away past," Erik cocked his head to the side with a smirk that showed off his gold slugs, "don't tell me you're back to being a lil' fraidy cat. Do I gotta change your Nickname to fraidy cat Nik."

"I'm NOT afraid," Nicole slurred from being a little drunk, "I'm just...I don't want this shit to go wrong."

Erik chuckled softly before dragging his left hand over his locs, the coarse, tapered strands flopping against his forehead. "Nik...it's already wrong. We're both married and look what we did? We watched each other masturbate, ma. Dick and pussy all out. My jizz is still on the table. I licked your pussy sap off your fingers—"