Chapter 5

You probably see a swinger every day, only you don't see them. Chances are that your neighbor, an associate at work or even a family member is a swinger. The sexually free are found in every community, and within every demographic. The LifeStyle is growing and reaching new levels all the time.

Only a few years ago, before the Internet era, swingers were essentially a secret society, meeting each other through dating magazines purchased at adult bookstores. Because of that, it was difficult to even guess at how many swingers there were.

Adult Swingers in the past, meeting another couple often took weeks of mailing photos and writing letters before the meeting actually took place. If you lucked out and happened to live near a swingers club, it probably wasn't a very attractive or "upscale" place.

Today, the LifeStyle is evolving and becoming more mainstream. As the quality of swinger events, websites and clubs improve, more people are willing to join the fun. Whether you're looking for something voyeuristic or a full-blown orgy, you can find it online. Looking for a gang-bang, or some bi fun? You can find it online. A recent search at www.SwingLifeStyle.com yields pages of matches, many of which are within a mile of where you are. Now that's a swinger next door.

Numerous studies and polls give widely varying results on how many swingers there really are. However, it's pretty safe to assume that no less than one-half of a percent of the U.S. population is actively involved in some sort of sexual activity that falls into the general category of swinging.

Whether it's same room sex, a threesome or even an orgy, many sexual activities are included. At a minimum these studies indicate that a lot of people are receptive to the idea of swinging.

Most likely, the percentage is much greater. As knowledge and freedom expand, so will the numbers that participate. Even given the low estimates of half a percent -- that equals 1.5 million in the U.S. alone, or about 1 out of every 100 people of a sexually active age. Many swingers, especially females, are active in the LifeStyle due to bisexual curiosity. The man at the grocery store who looked your wife up and down may not just be thinking about her being naked - he may be thinking about her being naked with his wife. While most swinging is about two couples sharing fun and swapping partners, many swingers regularly participate in threesomes. Virtually all men fantasize about having two girls, and many women admit to fantasizing about sex with two men.

If you want to go out for dinner with a couple, maybe dance and drink, that's fine. Then if sparks begin to ignite you take it all the way. Many neighbors may be interested in the LifeStyle but have never done anything of the sort before. If they only knew you were in the LifeStyle, perhaps they would seek your advice or counsel. We have helped to introduce many that were interested in the LifeStyle, but needed a gentle hand to guide them...

That's what Arnelle and Shaunice had been reading up on about swingers for a little over a month now. Currently, Arnelle is on his way to the airport in an Uber with Shaunice. He spent the evening at her place in a guest room so they could leave together. Arnelle hadn't seen Shaunice since they came over for dinner some months back. She looked good—wearing a black sports bra with black biker shorts and an oversized red, white, and black flannel shirt. Makeup free, 3B curls styled in a wash-and-go, and toes painted white. Arnelle couldn't keep his eyes off the way her skin looked so bronze in the sun.

"Sleep well?" She asked on the ride over.

"The bed makes you think you're sleeping on a cloud. Sorry I got in so late after work."

"It's okay. I cleaned up a little after my mom and sis left. I hadn't seen them in so long, it felt good to spend time with them."

Shaunice exhaled and Arnelle caught the way her breasts poked out, hard nipples visible through her bra.