Chapter Two

The two-bedroom penthouse suite that Y/N, Erik, and their spouses shared at the Casa Dorada Resort and Spa was silent and tranquil. For the past hour, Erik spent most of his time unpacking his suitcase and filling up about three drawers on one side of the dresser that the master suite provided. Shaunice likes to sleep near the restroom whenever she and Erik travel. After Erik emptied his suitcase, hung up his good shirts and pants, and put away his shoes, he made his way towards the bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a standing shower. The dark marble double sink with a backlit rectangular mirror gave Erik plenty of space to put his own toiletries since Shaunice was going to need all the space in the world for her makeup, flat irons, facial products, and many other things.

Now, for what he was going to wear for the evening with Y/N. It's a warm night so Erik already has his outfit and accessories laid out for dinner at Sunset Monalisa and now all that was left to do is take a quick and refreshing shower. Erik turned on the water in the standing shower. He stripped down butt naked and left to quickly grab his phone that should be 100% charged now. He likes listening to music while taking a shower. Grabbing his phone, Erik was about to make his way back to the bathroom but a few knocks on his bedroom door made him pause. The lightweight has awoken from her slumber. That Margarita knocked her out cold as soon as he left her bedroom. He knew because he came back to check up on her. He peeked in her room and saw her laying on her stomach, empty water bottle on the floor and the sheets kicked towards the foot of the bed.

Erik couldn't recall how long he was standing in the doorway of her master bedroom suite but it was long enough to the point where he memorized the detail of the tattoo on the back of her left upper thigh. 11:11. The simple yet meaningful tattoo held his attention. Maybe it's the universe's way of urging Y/N to pay attention to her heart, her soul, and her inner intuition. It could also mean spiritual awakening for her. Then there are the two symmetrical indents on her lower back. Dimples of Venus. He couldn't ignore his naughty thoughts. Besides pretty feet, back dimples are his weakness. To him, they're there for him to place his thumbs in and tear her ass up. He hadn't paid any mind to how smooth and silky her skin is. Skin like milk and honey. He can remember smelling dove soap, cocoa butter, and the finest perfume on her skin whenever she leaned into him on the plane.

"Erik! I need your help!" Y/N yelled just beyond the door, "It's an emergency!"

"Give me a second, Y/N."

Erik strolls into his bathroom, resting his phone on the double sink before grabbing one of the white towels from the wall-mounted towel rack, wrapping it securely around his waist prior to opening the door for Y/N. When the door finally opened, Erik was generously blessed with the frabjous sight of her still wearing that white lace bra and panty set with two dresses in each hand. Y/N's blonde and black faux locs are framing her face and cascading over her shoulders. Her voice could be heard calling his name several times and it pulled Erik out of his half-conscious state.

"Which dress?! I can't choose," Y/N pouts, "Both of them are sexy and my favorite."

Erik's onyx eyes danced between both dresses. One dress is a cedar color and it's strapless with runched detailing down the middle. The second dress is all red with revealing fishnet detailing down the middle, the front sides, and the back sides. Both are mini dresses, and both are very sexy...but that red dress...

"The red one," Erik slipped his right ring finger between one of the fishnet holes and pulled. Y/N slapped his hand away.

"Dress looking like something you would wear on OnlyFans," Erik says with a bite of his bottom lip and a smirk, "Big ol' Freak out in Cabo, huh?"

"I have every right to look sexy as fuck in anything I wear," Y/N presses the fabric of the dress against her frame, "Still got it, Cabo ain't ready for me—"