is it cool dude?: chris

that was weird, I thought to myself. all I did was hug the guy, Chef I guess he goes by, and he just stared at me and ran away. big blow to my self confidence, not cool dude! but then, I realized I was blushing. Chris Mclean has NEVER blushed before. what was going on with me? I decided to head back to my very private and luxurious trailer and think about what just happened.

I arrived and sat in my personalized massage chair. is this love? I thought to myself. I've never really been in love. there was that one girl a few years back, Julie I think her name was. she was hot but nothing special. now, you may be thinking "Chris! you can't say that!" well, I can. I'm Chris Mclean. I do what I want. anyway, I'm sitting there wondering if I'm in love. I was pondering when one of my unpaid interns told me it was time to shoot. I got up and went to do my job.

when I arrived in the dining hall, I immediately froze. there he was. the love of my life. I was no longer confused. I knew I loved him. I just didn't know if he felt the same. so, I did what every little boy (don't let that fool you, I am a man) does. I decided I was going to be mean to him so these feelings went away. I couldn't let love get in the way of my career. that's not cool dude! before I started my speech, I had to ask myself "is this cool, dude?"

————————————————————————
yeah so THE chris mclean is in love with out darling chef! however, does chef feel the same? find out next chapter whenever that comes out...