Planning Without You

Andrea.
"I wish you didn't have to go." I pouted.
"Don't worry, the first show is just in Miami, other than that we can FaceTime." Chris kissed my pouted lips.
"It won't be the same." I sighed.
"Drea, chill." Chris chuckled.
"Okay." I sighed. "But what will I do without my darling dear." I said dramatically with my forehand on my forehead.
"Real funny."
"I just might.....die." I plopped myself on the bed playing dead.
"You play too much." Chris laughed.
"Dad." Christian barged into the room. "Will you be here for the summer?" Christian asked.
"Yeah I should be."
"Good, because I want to go to Florida and go to Universal Studios and on that Nickelodeon cruise thingy." Christian pleaded.
"We'll see about that." Chris and I laughed, then Christian walked out.
"They still advertise those?" I questioned.
"I guess." Chris stuffed the last article of clothing in his suitcase. "I think that you should do the planning while I'm away."
"I thought we were gonna do it together."
"Yeah but think of it this way, when I get back all we have to do it cake tasting, and picking where exactly to get married. Plus it won't delay the marriage any longer."
I thought about what he said and agreed.
"You're right."
"I always am."
I rolled my eyes.
"Roll them eyes again, they gone get stuck."
Just for the fun of it, I rolled my eyes again.
"Keep playing with me girl."
I laughed and hugged him from behind.
"What will I ever do without my Winnie the Pooh?"
"Winnie the Pooh?"
"You look like him."
"No I do not."
"Yeah you do."
"No I don't."
"Yes you do."
"Whatever."
***
"Alright, showtime." I smiled.
"I'm gone kill that stage babe."
"I know you will." I pecked his lips, then he walked to the stage.
Just being back stage reminds me of when me and him saw each other again last year. I sat on the couch and watched the monitor that showed him on the screen. I watched in awe as he slayed the stage.