1+1

Chris.

"Chris, please, talk to me." Andrea begged.
It's been a few days since I proposed and I feel dumb as hell. I wasn't ready or prepared for rejection. At all. I am hurt and confused. I poured my heart out to her in front of everybody, on LIVE TV. I'm such a dumbass. I've never been so embarrassed. Does she even love me?
"Chris! I'm sorry."
"Do you love me?" I questioned.
"Why would you ask that, you know I do." Andrea replied.
"Then why did you say no? If you love me, then why did you say no!"
"I'm not ready to get married, and don't you dare try and make me feel bad." Andrea said, sternly like I was a child.
"Can you not talk to me like I'm a fucking child? It's bad enough I feel like a dumbass for pouring out my feelings for you in front of everyone, on LIVE TV!" I yelled.
"Don't yell at me. And no one told you to propose in front of everyone, on live TV." Andrea replied, calmly.
"How are you so calm about this?"
"Because the only way I can talk to you is if I don't yell or scream at you." Andrea said, quietly.
I took a deep breathe and sighed.
"I'm hurt. I didn't think that you'd say no. It's just that my love for you is so strong that I would die. God put you in my life for a reason and I just wanted to brighten that reason."
"I'm sorry baby, don't cry. I love you and my feelings are strong just not as strong as yours. But they will be one day. I promise. I do."
She wiped my tears and held me close.
"I love you too."
She held me as I cried onto her shoulder.
"Please don't cry," She whispered. "I'm sorry. I love you. I do, I really do. Chris, I feel so bad and you crying doesn't help. I'm not saying it's your fault. All this crying is only giving you a headache." She rubbed the side of my face.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"Don't be." Andrea stood up and reached her hand out for me.
I grabbed her hand and stood up.
"What you need is a nap. I'll join you." She said, smiling slightly.

Andrea.

I feel horrible. Like a bitch. All I can do is console him. I got him some Advil and a glass of water and handed it to him. He took it and laid back. I laid right beside him, holding his hand.

****
"Did you make your list for Santa?" I asked.
"It's almost done." Christian replied.
"Make sure you get it done before the 15th." I chuckled.
It's so good to be home. Tour is over only for Chris to start it again in late January. He's talking to me a bit more than the last time. So I feel a bit better. Especially since it's that time of the season again! I love Christmas time! The house is all decorated, inside and out. Everyone is going to put the Christmas tree up tomorrow.
***
"Chris." I called.
"Chris." I called, louder.
He stirred in his sleep.
"C'mon, wake up." I shook him.
"Let me sleep." Chris mumbled.
"C'mon we have to get the tree. Get dressed, everyone is dressed except you." I whined.
Chris kissed his teeth and rolled onto his back. I got something that'll wake his ass up. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, then filled it up with ice. I walked back into the room and crept towards Chris and removed the blanket.
"Chris." I dragged the "s".
"Drea." Chris warned.
I smirked and started to pull his boxers down a bit.
Chris chuckled. When I got it down just enough, I dumped the cup of ice down his boxers and yanked his boxers back up, then ran out the room and down the stairs.
"ANDREA!" Chris screamed, running after me.
I laughed hard and grabbed Christian and held him up. If he gone attack me, he gone have to get Christian too. Chris appeared in front of me, scowling at me.
"Look, dad peed himself!" Christian laughed.
I joined in and Chris stomped away.
"Go get ready babe! I love you!" I shouted.
***
"Oh! What about this tree?" Christian asked.
"It's perfect." I said.
"Alright, let's get it." Chris mumbled.
"You still mad at me?" I asked.
"Hell yeah. Those were my favourite boxers." Chris grumbled.
"It's just ice babe. Plus, I'll get you some new ones if you want." I kissed his cheek, as he went to pay for the tree.
After he pays for the tree, he ties it to the top of the car and drives to the nearest gas station. Chris fills up the car and pays for it. I'm in a playful mood today. Chris starts walking to the car and I have my finger hovering over the "lock" button. He reaches for the handle and I press the button. He stale faces me and I laugh the hardest I've ever laughed then unlock the door, letting him in. For the rest of the drive, I keep laughing at him. I try to contain it but, it's hard.
***
I'm putting the last ornament on the tree and step back. Christian runs up to me with the star and I pick him up so he can put the angel at the top. We both smiled, as Chris snapped a picture.
"Mom, dad, I have a proposal." Christian says.
"Is that so?" I ask.
"Yes, please sit," we sit. "Now, for the next eleven days, I would like sleep by the tree for Santa and leave cookies and milk out for him on Christmas Eve." Christian spoke.
"Hmm, it sounds alright to me." Chris agreed.
"Me too." I agree.
"Yes! I mean, thank you. Pleasure doing business with you." Christian shook both of our hands like this was a business deal, and ran to the closet to pull out his sleeping bag and pillow.
This boy is too much.
***
With a smirk, I walked up the stairs and into Chris and I's room.
"Chris." I dragged the "s".
"What." Chris blurted, as I sat on the bed.
"Christian is asleep." I teased, straddling his lap.
"Let me get this straight. You dump ice down my boxers while I'm asleep, lock me out the car and, laugh at me the WHOLE way home...and you want some dick?" Chris questioned.
"Yeah." I blushed.
"Don't be shy now." Chris spoke, his hands lingering all around.
"What if I said make love to me, would you?" I asked.
"Depends." Chris replied.
"Make love to me." I said, lowering my face down to Chris', then gently kissing his sweet lips that I adore so much.
Chris sat up with me on him and still kissing me. We tugged at each other's clothes until there was nothing left and I felt him inside of me. Together, our bodies rocked against each other. Together, our moans uncontrollable. It was the way he held me that drove me further to ecstasy, the way he moaned and groaned, and the faces he made. It gave me this feeling. Not just this feeling of my climax approaching but, something more. Like I could be like this forever, with Chris and that he can forever give me this feeling.
| Ooooo. Song and tree in the MM. A little idea sparked in my head earlier. and uhm also.....i broke my wrist on Thursday. So it's kinda hard to type on my iPod with one hand. but I'll manage. Sorry I skipped around so much in this chapter. -Andréa|