In The Morning

Andrea.
I woke up early the next morning and immediately felt annoyed. I don't know why, maybe it's my time of the month coming. Ugh. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I looked down and saw an arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I moved his arm but he placed it back around me.
"Chris, c'mon move your arm." I groaned.
"Lay with me." Chris mumbled.
"Let go! I'm hungry and I have to pee!" I exclaimed.
He let go and I sighed. I stood up and my legs felt weird. I started walking but soon fell on the floor.
"What the hell?" I mumbled.
"You okay down there?" Chris asked.
"Oh yeah. I just wanted to give the floor a hug." I replied.
Chris chuckled and got up from the bed. He walked over to me and reached is hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up on my feet and onto his shoulders. He walked out of the room and down the stairs.
"Oh this brings back memories." I sighed.
"Yeah, just no poking and prodding." Chris mumbled.
"Don't threaten me with a good time." I said, smirking at the end as he placed me in a chair in the kitchen.
"If you're going to cook, please don't burn it." I said.
"Oh ha ha, very funny." Chris said.
"Oh no, is daddy cooking again?" A voice asked.
I turned around to see Christian, shaking his head in disbelief.
"Unfortunately, he is" I whispered.
"Y'all gone stop talking about me." Chris said.
"Mommy after we eat, can we watch movies all day?" Christian asked.
"Sure." I answered.
"Yes!" Christian cheered, then ran to the living room to watch TV.
"You know, I've been looking at some schools for Christian." Chris said.
"Why? He's only two, he's not going to school for like 3 more years." I replied.
"I don't know. It just crossed my mind yesterday." Chris replied.
"Oh." I said.
Nothing else was said after that. I slowly ate my food and ignored Chris as he tried to talk to me. When he got the hint that I wasn't gonna talk to him he sighed and left. When I heard the front door close I got up from the table and walked upstairs. I went into one of the closets in the hallway and grabbed a few suitcases and walked to Christian's room and started packing his bags.
"Mommy?"
I turned around and replied,
"Yes baby."
"Are you kicking me out the house?"
I chuckled and said,
"No, me and you are gonna go on a little vacation."
"What about daddy?" Christian asked.
"He said that, ummm, he'll meet us there." I lied.
"Okay, I'll help you momma." Christian answered.
Christian and I packed his bags and then packed mine. London, here we come.
| Back to London? 3 chapters in one day? Bish whet? Comment and vote! -Andrea🙊💥 |