Chapter 1: Arrival

Sarang's P.O.V (Point of View)

We were finally in Korea. The trip took so long! I was with my friends Yun Seo and Sae rin.

When we went off the the plane we went to get our luggage. We each had one large suitcase so it wasn't hard. We came here alone because our parents are really busy and we had to come without them.

Even though we were Korean we lived in America so we really didn't know much besides the language, and K-pop.

"Where do we go now?" Yun Seo was always inquisitive.

"Let me call halabeoji (Grandpa) first to see when he is coming." I replied.

We headed to the payphone. I used 700 won I found on the ground. I took a sheet of paper out where my grandpa's phone number was written. I was so tired I could just lay down on the floor and sleep. In America it was nighttime.

Ring Ring Ring...

"Annyeonghasseyo" Said my grandpa.
"Annyeonghasseyo, halabeoji its me Sarang. When will you be here?"
"I will be there in 15 minutes" he replied"
"Ok, annyeong!" Replied.

Sae Rin's P.O.V

"Lets go, he is coming in 15 minutes." Sarang told us, I could tell she was really tired, but so were we.

We walked to the door lazily. We were there for 10 Minutes.

"SARANG!" Someone yelled.
I looked up in surprise, I saw an old man, I looked at Sarang.

"Thats my grandpa lets go" She said.

Yun seo was half awake, I am guessing she was sleeping while waiting. She doesn't really care what people think about her so she just does anything in public.

"Halabeoji!" Sarang said as she hugged him.
"Annyeonghasseyo, you guys look really tired." Halabeoji said.
"Annyeonghasseyo" we said and bowed.

We entered the steamy car. The ride took 10 minutes.
When we arrived, we saw a sweet lady that was waving at us. I am guessing that was Sarang's grandma.

Yun Seo's P.O.V

I got my luggage as I was entering the house. It was really pretty but a little old.

"Welcome!" The old woman greeted us.
"Annyeonghasseyo," we said and we bowed.

We headed to the table filled with Korean food. It looked so good! We ate soooo much. I think I couldn't move.

"Is it okay if we sleep now?" Asked Sae rin.
The grandparents nodded in reply.
"We also have something to tell you guys tomorrow morning." Grandma told us.

Sarang nodded and kissed her grandma's cheek.
We were sleeping in the living room on the three couches.
"Good night!" We said to each other. And off we were to bed. (Finally)